Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

1 minute ago, Dave1290 said:

Ya KILL me Mossy now get outta my head!  It was a toss up but I had Bell laying out!  Quit it!

pink floyd - division bell.jpg

Dave, love that blue vinyl...mine is standard black...You influenced last week to play Division  Bell, glad I did, it had been quite some time since I last tracked it...

This Live Gilmour at Pompeii kicks some serious butt!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

This new 180 is sooooo stinkin tight!  Great job putting it together.  If you're running the old copy, which I have too, you'll be pleasantly suprised at the difference!

Pompeii?  Yea, I see that but I'm STILL not digging it out.  Nope, Nah, Nua Na!  I'm soooooo not biting on that one.  Oldest trick in the book.  NOT, NOPE til morning.  Has to be better than "Breakfast with the Beatles!," whch the local FM station airs EVERY Sunday!  😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I have been at work on a large job ( now complete ) 

So your posts have kept me going 

Only come home a short time ago I had some rest, had some dinner and now surprising  you with a spin 

Feet a little nostalgic

So I did not know what album to play first

My favourite or start with the first album 

Well my favourite release won out tonight ( because of the song Tomorrow Never Knows ) 

Im listening to it while having an old fashioned beverage 

Artist - The Beatles

Title - Revolver 

F1FAC7A4-FF4F-4356-9C5A-F6EAC34D2C6A.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Recognize that light show with the round screen in it!!

& Love some Allman Brothers down around here too.

Thunder rolling this way from the west, the river and two lakes are west of here. Radar shows about five miles out or more, shut down the ac condenser already the pc is next.

feat! feat! feat! feat!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Marathon day today I'm thunkin!  May as well.  I've GOT to get thru this tub! I got quite a few doubles since he said only played a couple times.  Going thru them all!  6 inches left and it's almost July!  Suck it up buttercup!  :)

beatles - abby road.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Was gonna call it a night til I peeked and saw this gem!  Psychedelic surf-rock from 1966!  Could NOT believe I found this great album!  It's a keeper fo' sure!  Not stellar by any means but so representative of the California psychedelic sound.  

Electric Prunes - Too Much to Dream.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

Was gonna call it a night til I peeked and saw this gem!  Psychedelic surf-rock from 1966!  Could NOT believe I found this great album!  It's a keeper fo' sure!  Not stellar by any means but so representative of the California psychedelic sound.  

Electric Prunes - Too Much to Dream.jpg

Cool I bought a ventures record call psychedelic songs by the ventures but sadly they never even saw any psychedelics....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Awww H*ll a half foot of near mint lps to go through😥

The feat were about the band... not four sets of `em crossing Abbey Road!

Just got back to seeing the one that has been the matriarch of our family for a while removed from ICU and put in a regular room.

Not ready to sleep even though I'm tired and I couldn't even if I lay down.

IMG-20190701-231741.jpg

Never had too many by them, but this one sounds so good, the silly title track, Perfect Imperfection, Kokomo and especially Feel the Groove make me smile and I feel like it tonight!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1