Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

31 minutes ago, Buck115 said:

Felt like some “Roxy Music’s Country Life” this afternoon. Hmmmm, posting a picture of the album cover might earn me some "warning points"!!!!! 😲

1788439101_RTM-IMG_1079.thumb.jpg.61e9031d512c7062ccf273ee1357a9dd.jpg

Seen that cover before... you get plus points X2

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Buck115 said:

Felt like some “Roxy Music’s Country Life” this afternoon. Hmmmm, posting a picture of the album cover might earn me some "warning points"!!!!! 😲

1788439101_RTM-IMG_1079.thumb.jpg.61e9031d512c7062ccf273ee1357a9dd.jpg

Show me the back cover and will let you know...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Dave1290 said:

Late and time for one!  Busy day here runnin around.  Ugh!  Yup this one will work!  :)

pink floyd - wish you were here.jpg

Yessir, work s for me... staying away from free labor here... Do not like those rattling chains...in my sleep... pleasant dreams...

• Like 3

Hit the store for a few things for my mom in assisted living and spent some time there.  Then back here to wait on a quarter of beef to be dropped off and dumped in the freezer.  THEN the oldest daughter took the bait when she asked how much there was.  I told her two coolers full but didn't tell her the cooler size!  Gall bladder surgery Friday and guess who showed up at my door to check out my haul.  Ha!  Gotcha!  About time you get up and move a bit but she said she was feeling a lot better today, which is good.  She seemed happy and said there was a lot of meat there.  hahaha!  Naturally left w/some burger and a roast for the crock pot.  Why do I feel like I just bought them beef for a year?

Yea, here I go again!  Their first 1968 Lp  "Vincebus Eruptus"from Blue Cheer the San Fran psychedelic blues/acid rock/rock group managed by an "inactive" member of "Hell's Angels."  Think I'm just gettin the "Summertime Blues!" 

Blue Cheer - Vincebus Eruptum 1968.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1