Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Yeah @Dave1290 some don't consider that major but it will probably smart for a day or so, bounce back quick!

Discovering that I can bounce back somewhat right now. Got up at five Mon. and gave it a good pounding, got to sleep at 7a today for two hours. Sure I'll hit that pillow hard in a few.

Straight from Doraville:

IMG-20190709-201406.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Can't stop:

& cartoon catfish are just funny to me!

IMG-20190709-203033.jpg

* that fish doesn't have whiskers!

could use some of that sweet flaky salt and pepper fried catfish tonight!

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Emile said:

Dave; best wishes :D 

Oldest daughter had her gall bladder removed.  Not me I like my innards where they are unless...  She's up and movin have to give her that!  I'd be expecting room service from some pretty lil wench.  Guess it'll be solo or when h3ll freezes over!   lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

Oldest daughter had her gall bladder removed.  Not me I like my innards where they are unless...  She's up and movin have to give her that!  I'd be expecting room service from some pretty lil wench.  Guess it'll be solo or when h3ll freezes over!   lol

Nurse_Ratched.jpg

Nurse Ratched:
Aren't you ashamed?

You know Billy, what worries me is how your mother is going to take this.

I don't have to tell her? Your mother and I are old friends. You know that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, Tim Sr. said:

@Dave1290A very speedy recovery to you

Turns out it was his oldest daughter... she is up and around Dave said...

9 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

Right Dave?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, billybob said:

Turns out it was his oldest daughter... she is up and around Dave said...

Right Dave?

Correctumondo!  Now I was sitting here doing the math and got to thinking about Mike's nurse Ratched's photo.  I think I'm safe since my mom is 95!  Now Imma talkin 25ish, blonde, gorgeous...  ...Well you know the kind old guys always dream about...  Yup her, just not from the movie "Kill Bill."    

https://tenor.com/view/shes-the-one-eye-love-nurse-lethal-shes-the-one-ilove-gif-13432232

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

Correctumondo!  Now I was sitting here doing the math and got to thinking about Mike's nurse Ratched's photo.  I think I'm safe since my mom is 95!  Now Imma talkin 25ish, blonde, gorgeous...  ...Well you know the kind old guys always dream about...  Yup her, just not from the movie "Kill Bill."    

https://tenor.com/view/shes-the-one-eye-love-nurse-lethal-shes-the-one-ilove-gif-13432232

Thanks man...,🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, billybob said:

Think it was Ousley and not Ausley, and not Leary...😍 Nevermind.. 

Wait, what???  Leary???  Isn't that the dude who wrote, "Psychedelic Shack, That's Where It's At?"  

"It'll be okay billybob.  Just put the paper w/the star on it on your tongue and take a couple drinks of your beer.  I KNOW you'll have a good time!"   THAT guy???  😂   😎

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

Wait, what???  Leary???  Isn't that the dude who wrote, "Psychedelic Shack, That's Where It's At?"  

"It'll be okay billybob.  Just put the paper w/the star on it on your tongue and take a couple drinks of your beer.  I KNOW you'll have a good time!"   THAT guy???  😂   😎

88-the-Ole-One-Two.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 7/10/2019 at 12:49 PM, Dave1290 said:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

Thanks Mike!  That's her!  Although...  😂

I'll second that!

Brother Mike, Thank You!

I'll have to rag on you much, much more when you quip negatively about the Zeppelin!

IMG-20190711-204118.jpg

IMG-20190711-214859.jpg

No wonder you asked "How's it sound?"

And yea I have had a little Genesis since before the radio burned me out on Phil... went through a pop phase...even had "Thriller" recorded for a while until I recorded Dio or someone like that over it.

IMG-20190711-222140.jpg

This LP makes for a nice (mysterious) evening, side 4 coming up on the AKG soon!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1