Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Been lurkin a bit listening to some Floyd and now some Zep 1, 2 and 3.  Gotta put piles away then dig out some stuff I haven't heard in a while to tease Mossy with.  Out to "jam nite" later to see if my drummer shows up.  The rest of the guys are good but this dude is stellar.  Yea, then low and behold here's Mossy posting that!  Grrrrrrrr Quit!  Was thinkin EC and went w/LZ...  lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Don't ask..  I really cant tell you..  A long time ago, I found this between some of my records.. lol.  I truly have no idea.

Maybe someone didn't like the music  🙄

Maybe it was one hell of a party :emotion-19:

I wonder what song it was..  😕

One thing for sure its spinning days are over..  :sad:

Even more intriguing I wonder where the other 3 quarters are..

20190714_091856.thumb.jpg.c368f952964d6f4a4784cc9efe756bdc.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Mossy bottom said:

Another limited reissue in 45 rpm this one #000662

Chet is Back! - Chet Baker sextet. 1962

Bobby Jasper, Rene' Thomas, Amedeo Tomasi, Benoit Quersin,

Daniel Humair.

15630763051077239334799959878268.jpg

:emotion-21:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ha!  What the heck?  Part of the British Invasion?  Nope, Idaho was home before relocating up near Mossy in Portland.  Paul Revere and The Raider put this together in 1966.

Sure ya gotta love a Little Richard.  "Tutti Fruitti" to you too!  "Lifetime Friend" is a Great LP from 86!  He ALWAYS found a way to jam!

Paul Revere - Midnight Ride 1967.jpg

Little Richard - Lifetime Friend 1986.jpg

• Like 4

This weekend I thought that my wife had given me a free pass to play records 

But that changed 

So the only time I had for music is a 3 LP jazz set 

This release is a collective of well respected artists playing live 

Artist - Various ( see names on album cover )

Title - Jazz At The Santa Monica Civic 

Any members from Santa Monica ?.

460328C7-1CBF-4795-B57D-EE6360ACBE44.jpeg

• Like 3

Gilmour just KILLS this and it's stuck!  Maybe it's because I was row 10 center in Cleveland for the tour and enjoyed them so much!  The walk down onto the floor of the old stadium was fantastic!  My EX sister in law kept saying, "We're not down here.  Are you sure you know where you're going?"  Yes, I'm sure. Come on.  After about the 3rd time I just stopped and told her to STFU and come on or go find another seat.  I got this OMG appalled look from everyone!  At that point in time, it made my life complete!  My first rodeo?  It's where I always sit or close.  I HATE having a "go to" LP but...  Yea, what a great show!  lolol  Wait, did I mention how great of an album this was?  😂

pink floyd - division bell.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dave1290 said:

Gilmour just KILLS this and it's stuck!  Maybe it's because I was row 10 center in Cleveland for the tour and enjoyed them so much!  The walk down onto the floor of the old stadium was fantastic!  My EX sister in law kept saying, "We're not down here.  Are you sure you know where you're going?"  Yes, I'm sure. Come on.  After about the 3rd time I just stopped and told her to STFU and come on or go find another seat.  I got this OMG appalled look from everyone!  At that point in time, it made my life complete!  My first rodeo?  It's where I always sit or close.  I HATE having a "go to" LP but...  Yea, what a great show!  lolol  Wait, did I mention how great of an album this was?  😂

pink floyd - division bell.jpg

Dave, I went to a ton of shows in the 70's and as many as I could in the 80's but Pink Floyd was never one of them😢😢😢  or Gilmour for that matter, just never was close enough or had the funds to make it happen.  If you a have go to lp...that's one to have!!!

My problem...to many go to records, and you play most of them! 

Cheers

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2