Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

16 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

Eh site was down for me last nite so I just pulled some out and tried to put some away.  When I go, I do it the right way, which to me is cover to cover.  Dang it! You and that DJ stuff...  You guys know what I have here but, truth be known, my collection is like family to me.  I'm just a proud PaPa!  lol  If someone likes my kids or learns something from them then it's a good thing imo.  Kids will be kids yanno!  lol

Ha, I logged in for a few minutes and there was like me and two guests online??

It was weird. But your LPs could run a highly successful rock-n-roll station and you could probably not repeat songs except twice a year since you picked up the bin full of played once stuff!!

"Thanks for Sharing"

• Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

"Thanks for Sharing"

I truly enjoy sharing with others.  If people see something that I give a double thumbs up to it's usually good BUT what's good to me might not be good to someone else.  Maybe they'll try it if they see it somewhere and go MAN he was right but then again they may say he SUCKS!  (Yes, thank you all for the forthcoming comments.)  Music is also subjective like so many other things.  I also learn a great deal here with you guys and I know I won't retain it all but we're all here every day just sitting back and watching how things sort.  I'm just an old two-channel kinda guy.  Always have been and always will be. 50+ years and sure I'm proud of it.  They said all kinds of things promoting every new thing that came out over the years but I KNEW albums would never die!  So share away, that's why FullRange started this thread I hope!  lol

• Thanks 2

38 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

That’s cool; but, in a way we’re different in that i like the stingy brims ... the smaller the better in a pork pie.

I have 2 stingy brim hats - and have nothing against them 

But the large brim suit me better or my face shape better 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Full Range said:

I love wearing hats - mainly large brim Fedoras 

Have a collection of them 

Have seen your Fedora awhile back after your cruise vacation... handsome I said at the time...BTW, hats are coming back...cool FR...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

Havin a lil vision right now after that pizza...  Oregano my butt!   😂

Jeff Beck's third solo album from 1976.  One great guitarist who can definitely go places...  Never enough of him!  "Good bye pork pie hat?"  What a great song from 1959.  ALWAYS in his shows!

Jeff-Beck-Wired-3rd-LP-from-1976.jpg

Now let's turn that page (no, not Jimmy) backward to 1969 when Jeff used Rod Stewart on some vocals and Ron Wood on bass...  "Beck-Ola" just nailed it!  Even included a couple Elvis hits!  Great album and i KNOW it's not the pizza!  Imma even thunkin @Ceptorman is gonna be parked in front of him soon!  I KNOW he'll be jammin!

Jeff-Beck-Beck-Ola.jpg

Central Nervous System BREAK!  Just JAMMIN and knowin the neighbors aren't pissed off!  :)

Carry on!  😎

Got them but you're copies look better than mine... enjoy...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, JohnJ said:

"That LP killed a LOT of people!"

I'd wager it helped make a lot more new ones;)

As most know by now Free was a predaccessor to Bad Company...

Running with the pack screwed up alot of minds...

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, billybob said:

Have seen your Fedora awhile back after your cruise vacation... handsome I said at the time...BTW, hats are coming back...cool FR...

I have a few more photos of my 

383ec5d3-52ab-4f34-a6b5-3efa8a5f4d24-jpe 

f21a6341-ec87-4571-b2d7-1547b2840d65-jpe

c4c7f79c-9aa5-49b6-83f5-7991fad129c5-jpe
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well by all means please do so.  You either shy or undercover

Person of interest... those are very nice and beautiful... Bought me one in an exclusive shop in Tallahassee, it just came to me..  Nic's Toggery.. cool

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, billybob said:

Well by all means please do so.  You either shy or undercover

I am both -

Shy - Very rarely if at any time I have posted photos of my full face 

Undercover - Well love to read spy and mystery books  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Full Range said:

I am both -

Shy - Very rarely if at any time I have posted photos of my full face 

Undercover - Well love to read spy and mystery books  

I have all of the Ian Fleming books, with the exception of Chitty Chitty

Love to see local PBS for quality offering at times past. Face can be very revealing to those who can read a face, other faces cannot always readily be perceived of...

Remain to be seen...can dig Fedora... nice, thanks...🐱🐒💎

• Like 1

October 22, 1969 and their second LP was even BETTER than their first.  Their FIRST #1 in both the UK and US!  Definitely one of the  greatest and most influential albums of all time.  12 TIMES Platinum in 1999!  20 years ago?   (insert sonic boom here) 

Led-Zeppelin-II.jpg 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Richard Wright, Pink Floyd keyboardist?  Yea, that dude cranked this one out (his first) in between gigs w/Floyd just to relax!  Written and produced by himself in 1978 and truly a classic IF you like Pink Floyd!  It's one to look for!  😎

Richard-Wright-Wet-Dream.jpg

• Like 3