Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

The Jeff Beck group?  "Rough and Ready" released in 1971 is the first of two LP's by the SECOND Jeff Beck Group!  Jeff Beck as a songwriter contributed more songs to this album than he ever had before or ever will.  That SHOULD speak volumes IF you can appreciate Jeff Beck's work.  Great album though.  Cozy Powell just cooks those drums!

Jeff-Beck-Group-Rough-and-Ready-1971.jpg 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Released 5 years after her death this collection of songs is almost always my first "go to" album when I want to hear her songs even though I have all of her albums.  Great collection of goodies!  27 is waaaaay too young to die but she always did reach for the stars in so many ways!  Nuff said!

Janis-Joplin-Janis-1975.jpg

• Like 4

I DO have a few exceptions to my double LP "boring" rule.  Oh heck yea ya gotta have exceptions to EVERYthing or else!  This one is one of them released in 1975 comprised of their best from 1970-75.  They just NEVER stopped crankin 'em out!  

Allman-Brothers-The-Road-Goes-on-Forever

• Like 5

"Green River" CCR's  second of THREE LP's released in 1969 behind the driving force of John Fogerty who wrote and put them together before the rest of the band even had time to think!  "Bad Moon Risin, and Green River" were the backbone but other's like "Lodi" got some play from that local DJ!

"Williy and the Poor Boys" released in November was their last of 1969.  "Down on the Corner, Fortunate Son and Cotton Fields" hit the charts hard just as all of their music did.  They made it a point of filling 1969 FULL of THEY'RE music...

CCR-Green-River.jpg

CCR-Willie-and-the-Poor-Boys-Nov-69.jpg

• Like 3

7 hours ago, carlthess40 said:

fd89db91c2af529d2a4cade052f9dad7.jpg

Dollar for dollar Klipsch has no equals
Name one other speaker company that can build a speaker and keep working like new after 45 plus years of service. Answer NO ONE !!!!!!

21 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Alright Mr I-4, if that cart shot doesn't look reminiscent of a V-Twin to you I just don't get it <_<

FXR or FXDB?

Dynavector xv.... A used Harley Davidson  cheaper... 

And you will get more action..

with one of these on it...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Motorcycle-Rear-Cushion-Pillion-Seat-*****-pad-custom-chop-trike-project-/322257804379?redirect=mobile

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

Dynavector xv.... A used Harley Davidson  cheaper... 

And you will get more action..

with one of these on it...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Motorcycle-Rear-Cushion-Pillion-Seat-*****-pad-custom-chop-trike-project-/322257804379?redirect=mobile

Yea bud, notice the models I listed?  Good ones are increasing in value since they've been replaced.

https://www.cycleworld.com/death-of-the-dyna/

• Like 2