Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Brain fart on my end.  Don't know why I was thinking Melbourne when I knew you were in Brissy.  Great lookin pouch too btw.  Gonna have to keep my eye out for something like that.  I look for ppl w/collections though and fill holes like everyone does.  THEN I start more holes on my own it seems when I see something I THINK is good.  So yea, never ending.  Make a pile and grab the tub!  lol  Last guy I hit was about to cry totalling stuff up @ $3 or 4 each.  hahahaha  I hit him HARD and left the rest for the others.  Most of which were clueless.  Wish I'd have been first instead of second in there.  Saw what the first guy had and was ready to jap slap him and put them in my pile and run  for the border!   

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Just one of things BSM...Do my best work at night...as a girl said in Pour Paul's  Poorhouse in Tallahassee awhile back when I asked where was the party  she said... We are the party... besides, maybe the west coast will dig on 9 o'clock...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Three very talented ladies 
The album has been brilliantly produced by Barry White and his wife is one of the singers 

I read somewhere that Barry Whites music is responsible for more babies  being born than any other artist 

Artist - Love Unlimited 

Title - Under The Influence 

Genre - funk / soul, disco 

F24C203F-5FB9-4B79-875B-AF93411A7B5F.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for that string billybob.  NOW you've got me thunkin again, which isn't good.  Someone else did a stellar job on Tobacco Road so thanks for that!  Now it's stuck in my wittle head.  lol  Blues Magoo or someone.  Hmmmm  Might have to check out youtube before I go insane trying to remember.  That stuff kills me!  lol  EJ's always a great place to go.  Met him on his 11-17-70 tour.  Great guy, all business and very professional. No jokin, not much of anything with anyone.  Did his thing and killed it and I'm sure he hasn't changed.  What he says goes or you do I'm thinkin.  Babel is a great tune as are many of his others.  Barry White huh?  Hard to believe Paul...  Hahahaha  He's ALWAYS been so waaaaay smooth meltin the crowd.  I'd tend to believe that though.  Think I'll do a salad then lite 'em up and see what shakes.  The running around can wait!  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Rare Earth, billybob.  I cheated and hit youtube!  ANOTHER great version on an OLD song!  Heard them do this one MANY times back in 1905!  hahaha

Holy crapola!  I was RIGHT earlier too!  Bonus points for me!  hahahaha  Another great version!

Yanno, at times I scare myself!  😂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

@billybob & @Dave1290

some good crooning and picking the last few posts. "Brand New Key" darn near forgotten that one, fun stuff!

Blues Magoo version started out with Doors-like keyboards!

You say Tobacco Road I say Smith, Valvano & Krzyzewski 🤘 B) 🤘 The order isn't important anymore they are legendary!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Rained since about 8 am here today, it's after 7 pm now. Hear we will get a couple more days of it. Got a couple that are appropriate but the first to my mind since I've had the live version in the car for the last few days might rile one of us.. but he'll be alright. This LP never has never sounded bad with either setup I've had.

IMG-20191013-190345.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Rained since about 8 am here today, it's after 7 pm now. Hear we will get a couple more days of it. Got a couple that are appropriate but the first to my mind since I've had the live version in the car for the last few days might rile one of us.. but he'll be alright. This LP never has never sounded bad with either setup I've had.

IMG-20191013-190345.jpg

• Like 3