Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

There is a tribal group called Heilung, that I really enjoy. Though many here might not be into  the tribal sounds of the Vikings,😀   you still might appreciate the detail offered in this unboxing video of their music..   I was impressed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Shiva said:

There is a tribal group called Heilung, that I really enjoy. Though many here might not be into  the tribal sounds of the Vikings,😀   you still might appreciate the detail offered in this unboxing video of their music offered.   I was impressed.

Dang, thanks for turning me...

On ...Shiva

Got a horn so...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/11/2019 at 12:20 PM, Dave1290 said:

Thanks for that string billybob.  NOW you've got me thunkin again, which isn't good.  Someone else did a stellar job on Tobacco Road so thanks for that!  Now it's stuck in my wittle head.  lol  Blues Magoo or someone.  Hmmmm  Might have to check out youtube before I go insane trying to remember.  That stuff kills me!  lol  EJ's always a great place to go.  Met him on his 11-17-70 tour.  Great guy, all business and very professional. No jokin, not much of anything with anyone.  Did his thing and killed it and I'm sure he hasn't changed.  What he says goes or you do I'm thinkin.  Babel is a great tune as are many of his others.  Barry White huh?  Hard to believe Paul...  Hahahaha  He's ALWAYS been so waaaaay smooth meltin the crowd.  I'd tend to believe that though.  Think I'll do a salad then lite 'em up and see what shakes.  The running around can wait!  

Here man... unreal version RareEarth...cool:...:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just reading a story on my news feed about a local lad and his amazing guitar 

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-10-16/australian-wins-global-guitarist-award-with-unique-sound/11603362

Redland Bay is about 20 kms from me 🖖

In short 

A Queenslander could soon be seen alongside guitar greats like Eric Clapton, Carlos Santana, and Slash after taking out a global guitar award with his unique sound.

Redland Bay resident Dylan Reavey was recently awarded the 2019 Guitarist of the Year in London.

The competition, run by music magazine Music Radar, saw hundreds of guitarists enter their best performances from around the globe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Cold, drab day here so yea I may as well.  The struggle is real...

struggle-is-real.jpg

That big hole???  Ha, ha, ha.  Gone in a heartbeat.  Sooo tired of making room then filling it right back up.  Moved out a couple tubs and two old milk crates full.  Classical is gone now.  I hate my life!  lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

Cold, drab day here so yea I may as well.  The struggle is real...

struggle-is-real.jpg

That big hole???  Ha, ha, ha.  Gone in a heartbeat.  Sooo tired of making room then filling it right back up.  Moved out a couple tubs and two old milk crates full.  Classical is gone now.  I hate my life!  lol

I think you need to.... fill that space with another la scala !

3 channel line array !

and turn it up...!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

I'll reward myself later when I can get that bottle of Scotch out on top of the left cab.  I'll thunk on it.  Looking at things right now and thinking the only way I can add anything else is to go UP!  THAT truly scares me!  lolol

You'll need to brace & fortify (some more) before going up Dave!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Hahaha, there's NO way I'm doin anything except finishing this room up SOON!  All that space in the photo is gone and any space I have left is gonna be FULL.  Tough judging what you have when sliding stuff backwards and having to leave room on the shelves.  Second shelf starts w/Petty and ends w/the Stones.  Sooo, sliding it all backwards to get maybe 5 inches on each shelf in the cabinet?  By the time I finish shoving what's laying here into the spots there won't be much room left I'm thinkin....  Got a lil helper workin w/me now..  Love this woman cause she just let's it allll go!   :)

Aretha-Franklin.jpg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

Yuuuuuup!  A little Free!

& some Froghat!

Love it lonesome @Dave1290 They opened for everybody here after Black Oak Arkansas retired from it in `79!

Froghat....... just good ol' rock!

Your other up there I haven't heard in a long time.... great stuff too!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Heya Paul!  Remember that big hole I had?  Welllll it's just about gone.  Will finish it tomorrow.  Gotta get some stuff done in here now that the weather is turning cooler while you're warmin up.  Won't be long for either of us it seems but we'll survive.  Always do!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

Heya Paul!  Remember that big hole I had?  Welllll it's just about gone.  Will finish it tomorrow.  Gotta get some stuff done in here now that the weather is turning cooler while you're warmin up.  Won't be long for either of us it seems but we'll survive.  Always do!  

Fill it with Prog, Jazz & good-ol Rock& Roll 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1