Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

22 minutes ago, billybob said:

Nothing to o wrong with Winwood

Especially his daughter...love it may be strong...

As requested, this album is a gem 

Winwood played all the instruments on this album 

Great release with all tracks well engineered and entertaining 

Artist - Steve Winwood

Title - Arc Of A Diver 

IMG_7545.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

No, that would be the album that is desireable. ABlindFaith , a Traffic song or two.  Is it the vintage?

3 hours ago, Full Range said:

As requested, this album is a gem 

Winwood played all the instruments on this album 

Great release with all tracks well engineered and entertaining 

Artist - Steve Winwood

Title - Arc Of A Diver 

IMG_7545.JPG

Hope so...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Change of direction tonight 

Some classic jazz spinning tonight - and loving it 

This album is by a famous American jazzman and bandleader that recorded an album while in Australia 

You. won’t find this album on Discogs 

Artist - Bud Freeman with Bob Barnards Jazz Band 

Distributed by Swaggie Records - South Yarra 

5CA15F53-3BB8-4036-B9E4-B34703B6638F.thumb.jpeg.98b5da8a8ef5b5f43aeb006f2d1baf5d.jpeg

B51C9E73-4154-4735-B5AB-93AF994AA13E.thumb.jpeg.bd1e5b45f79b4bf15ebf6874fc4fea61.jpeg

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

Just looked and nada so must have been in the piles I put in tubs and nope I'm NOT digging through those!  😂

^^ surprises me Dave, you doing alright? Or just taking a break from alphabetizing ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Thanks for that brother!  Yea, I'm fine and done with it!  Took the better part of 3 year off and on to get it done and I'm happy it IS done.  Just one thing that pops up occasionally.  The Allman Brothers for example.  Have to sort out the individual artists I've grouped in WITH the Allman Brothers.  It's taken so long to do it I guess I forgot which way I was doing it in some cases.  So that's about all that's left and I'm outta room.  I buy more it's ANOTHER shelf on the wall.  Have another 6' section of shelving I could put up but that's schitt tons of weight.  I'm outta room and the only answer is more tubs!  Unless I want to take a chance on the wall falling in.  hahaha  

Albums.jpg

Now comes the demo work.  New paint except for the album wall,  Rip an ugly flourescent light box down and hang a new Levolor that's been laying here on the floor for 3 years or so.  Patience is a virtue they say!  😂  Then a NICE big oriental rug for the hardwood floor,  acoustical treatments here and there, maybe about 4 boxes on the ceiling since it's vaulted and a theater curtain to draw across the back wall behind the couch.  By then I'll be ready to croak and the girls will swear dad really WAS insane!  😂  😂  😂 

Front-wall.jpg

• Thanks 3

Mike's probably got this... my old phone from three years ago could catch the labels while the record was playing. The newest super-duper camera must have a lazy aperture.

I can recall constantly messing with that graphic equalizer on the HK receiver then the Yamaha separate back before and right after I got the Heresy II.

Now it's the equalizer for the SVS sub on my phone.

All you need is an LP with a limber fingered bass player.

IMG-20191029-210053.jpg

Tried to get the "Model Man" in here... it's hard to find on youtube.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Mike's probably got this... my old phone from three years ago could catch the labels while the record was playing. The newest super-duper camera must have a lazy aperture.

I can recall constantly messing with that graphic equalizer on the HK receiver then the Yamaha separate back before and right after I got the Heresy II.

Now it's the equalizer for the SVS sub on my phone. A

ll you need is an LP with a limber fingered bass player.

IMG-20191029-210053.jpg

Tried to get the "Model Man" in here... it's hard to find on youtube.

• Like 3

I’m going to slip in a Classical record or 2 as I shuffle through the collection 

This record can be classed a romantic classical on Piano 

Artist - Sviatoslav Richter, Liszt*, The London Symphony Orchestra Conducted By Kyril Kondrashin* ‎– Piano Concerto No. 1 In E Flat / Piano Concerto No. 2 In A

Mono repress by Philips  ABL 3401 

1323D139-EE25-4DC0-BA5F-A9D263AC330F.jpeg

• Like 4