Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

From what I have read - this album would not have been released as new material was in the pipeline but egos and disagreements got in the way 

Even though this album release has old material it’s still timeless nonetheless 

Cover art was by Joni Mitchell 

Artist - Crosby Stills Nash & Young 

Title - So Far 

DD3-E60-C3-C2-E1-4315-9-EDA-EC8-ABEE55-C

• Like 2

While not a huge PF fan I've got 4-5 LPs. This was so over played growing up I never went looking for a good copy these last 15+ years. Picked this up to round out free shipping. It sounds wonderful. Very quiet so far into side 1. Excellent imaging. 

If you are looking for a good copy without scouring the four corners of the earth for the perfect copy this is a good place to start. Mother is hauntingly good.

rps20191208_140004.thumb.jpg.194d581a764f3a3c9575a5d2626bd983.jpg

• Like 5

4 hours ago, rplace said:

While not a huge PF fan I've got 4-5 LPs. This was so over played growing up I never went looking for a good copy these last 15+ years. Picked this up to round out free shipping. It sounds wonderful. Very quiet so far into side 1. Excellent imaging. 

If you are looking for a good copy without scouring the four corners of the earth for the perfect copy this is a good place to start. Mother is hauntingly good.

Nice find & thanks.

I never have had that lp, cassette first... had to have it in the car, then cd twenty years later and it is an awful one sonically. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, rplace said:

rps20191208_140004.thumb.jpg.194d581a764f3a3c9575a5d2626bd983.jpg

seen a sealed copy first pressing ..

at the local record fair.. before thanksgiving.. $100

• Like 2

Somebody caused me to think of this title just a bit ago. Another trip back of course, the first record I bought that had a hint of a jazz sound to it.

Great LP!

This was a mood setter back then for me and probably many more guys.

IMG-20191208-203605.jpg

• Like 3

13 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Nice find & thanks.

I never have had that lp, cassette first... had to have it in the car, then cd twenty years later and it is an awful one sonically. 

Sounds like a parallel universe. I had it on cassette. Probably 1 of maybe 5 commercial cassettes I ever purchased, not sure why I didn't have it on vinyl and taped it. Then on CD probably, one of many gotten for a penny followed by lots of mail. 😮  

This one is a keeper.

• Like 2