Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

7 hours ago, billybob said:

Had a pair and quite liked them. Would buy another, decent bass... yes

I was impressed w/the bass actually.  Youngest enjoyed them.  They're sitting here a while I guess.  Told me she really had no place for them in her apartment since she has a couple friends living there.  Wants me to wait til she has a place of her own.  Said she'd make room for my LS though.  lol  Ooook, back burner to the upstairs bedroom then I guess.  :)

• Haha 1

Just a quick heads up - I will be away for my annual cruise holiday - Hope to find a nice bar with a jazz band to listen to 

See you again upon my return 

A last spin before I sail away in about later this afternoon 

Another of Art’s albums with that famous song Bright Eyes 

Artist - Art Garfunkel 

Title - Fate For Breakfast 

1-B1-E4547-73-E4-4119-B514-0171-C579-B3-

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

One group I and many others related to back in the day.  EVERY thing they did was ahhhmazing!  Wondered just how this would sound outta the sleeve.  Live?  1st recording?  Isle of Wight?  How's it really gonna sound?  Side 1 done and into 2.  Holy crap!  Side 3 "Light My Fire" and Side 4 "The End"?  Can't wait and just sat back down from tweeking it up just a bit for "Roadhouse Blues!"  Now "When the Music's Over"?  Mmmmm, yea ya better cause it's amazing!  #966 of 11k.  :)

IMG-20191226-174908782.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Rain causes me to stay inside somewhat... where I'm already almost tied down with responsibility. Had a few for myself and got mellow with some good Southern Jammin.

Had a used copy of this last year and had to let it go, wouldn't put it under my diamond.

So tried another that landed here last week and it is as clean as the BTO that's in my stack now. 

Good vocals & musicians not to everyone's liking but it is simple with some universally recognized substance to the lyrics.

The feeling these tunes impart is just as bright and cheery as the flower child scene on the cover.

IMG-20191229-134151.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Jumped on that new Doors LP again this evening and a shot of the new Floyd Division Bell.  Think I'm gonna crash.  Slept like a rock last nite, woke @ 8 then back in the bed about 2.  Starting to feel like crap again so the weather must be changing.  I wind up w/the crud again I won't be a happy boy!  Laters!

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 2