Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

On 2/3/2020 at 2:46 AM, Dave1290 said:

Sittin  back chillin a bit this afternoon.  Broke out some salsa then doctored it up with some of @oldtimer special select!  Schiit is frooooozen!  Eyeballin the Superbowl. Eh, just another ball game.  :)

Donald_Fagan_-_Night_Fly.jpg

tedechi_trucks.jpg

TTB_-_Signs.jpg

TTB_-_Let_me_get_by.jpg

Doors_-_LA_Woman__.jpg

Donald Fagen´s " Nightfly " ...still one of my beloved records , beside Steely Dan´s " Gaucho" & " AJA " together with Walter Becker ...Great !

Gauchokleiner.jpg

Steelykleiner.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Snowed in!  Nah, only about 3 inches but I'm already working on cabin fever!  Time to warm things up and toss 'em on!

Manfred Mann's Earth Band's 9th release from 1979.  Opted for this instead of the "Blinded by The Light" cover from 1977, which first appeared on Springsteen's Debut album in 1973.  STILL scratching my head over that one.  Could have sworn Mann did it first for some reason.

Manfred_Manns_Earth_Band_-_Angel_Station

Have several copies of Rush's "Moving Pictures" LP but decided to pick up this "Audiophile 180 gram" copy just for giggles.  It couldn't sound that much better right?  WRONG!  TOTALLY AMAZING so ****** one while you can.  Peart and the boys are ALL over these LS of mine.  Well worth it!

IMG-20200211-222825165.jpg

Then I did what I wasn't going to do.  Threw another Dream Theater LP on.  "Once in a LIVEtime" is a live double album by Dream Theater, released in 1998. It is their first full-length live album, and their second live release. It was produced and recorded by Kevin Shirley during the European leg of the Touring into Infinity world tour at the Bataclan theater in Paris.  Musta went for the gusto on this one #879 of 1500.  They killed it for a live LP.

IMG-20200213-002027716.jpg

• Like 3