Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Well, I must confess Paul and friends.   I decided to go into a COMPLETELY different direction and have totally moved on to a brand new high end audio system.  After a lovely 12 years with my beloved Klipschorns and Dynaco tube gear, I have purchased a grand pair of Martin Logan ESL Classics in special order GLOSS black.   The amp is a Parasound HALO 21 and the preamp is a matching Halo with Sabre DACs.  It will decode the highest DSD and PCM resolution available.   With the dynamic range of these unusual speakers couple to a 400 per ch. at 4 ohm amp, they produce a wall of sound that I never thought would rival the Klipschorns !  

Thanks to one of the LAST brick and mortar audio stores in my area, I actually was able to listen to this system in a private showroom and fell in love.   Here is the very first picture I have posted publicly on a Klipsch forum.   Enjoy! DSCN2032.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

With that, I am going to move on to something digital to conclude my evening.   Enjoy your music my friends, and I will try to come back more often!   Good night now, good night.......  🌙

• Like 3

Some nice albums playing above 

Because it’s daytime here - Im stuck under the both the wife’s car and my SUV  working on a service and some repairs 

But I am listening to music from the posted albums as I work 😎

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, Tigerman said:

Well, I must confess Paul and friends.   I decided to go into a COMPLETELY different direction and have totally moved on to a brand new high end audio system.  After a lovely 12 years with my beloved Klipschorns and Dynaco tube gear, I have purchased a grand pair of Martin Logan ESL Classics in special order GLOSS black.   The amp is a Parasound HALO 21 and the preamp is a matching Halo with Sabre DACs.  It will decode the highest DSD and PCM resolution available.   With the dynamic range of these unusual speakers couple to a 400 per ch. at 4 ohm amp, they produce a wall of sound that I never thought would rival the Klipschorns !  

Thanks to one of the LAST brick and mortar audio stores in my area, I actually was able to listen to this system in a private showroom and fell in love.   Here is the very first picture I have posted publicly on a Klipsch forum.   Enjoy! DSCN2032.jpg

I have heard the Martins and they are beautiful 

And I won’t hold it against you as they say a change is as good as a holiday 

Music is made to be enjoyed and the equipment that makes that happen has to engage you 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I just watched a really good documentary on Netfilx about ZZ Top.

Worth watching.  Made me want to play them.  I saw them once back in the '70's.

They kicked some serious blues/rock.  The line up was Point Blank, Aerosmith, and ZZ Top.  The only thing I really remember was the weird vibe that night and the number of fights that broke out in the crowd.  Just one of those nights of Rock and Roll and whiskey.  Good times.

ZZ Top - La Futura.  In 45 rpm.

15853646915313072442574171497602.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1