Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

49 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

The last picture with the laser light was one of an infinite number of multimedia productions that we have made for concerts, company events, product presentations, theme parks and also in-outdoor permanent installations.

I have been doing this job for more than 20 years, travelling every year worldwide to trade fairs in North-South America, Europe and Asia.

After a good 20 years of continuous traveling, I would get tired of this job, could not stand hotels, airports and airplanes anymore. In addition, the company was sold to a large electronics group in Germany and then branched out into individual companies. Then I decided to quit this job and change my career. That was the case about 10 years ago.

The Showlaser company still exists today

https://www.tarm.de/lasershow?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI28aTybfD6AIVihnTCh1BoQ5GEAAYASAAEgLUvvD_BwE

We have an annual laser art exhibition called Vivid 

vivid-sydney-2019-community-event-fun-th

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

OK OK

enough of the pretty boy

Sad to report that the two fabulous Scorp LPs I had... neither Blackout or Love at First Sting survived that angry 30 lb puppy Apollo munching on my records that day.

I do have youtube!

The Shenkers RULED !!

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

@JohnJ    doesn´t work 022.gif  Scorpions Video is not available......

Well I posted the song with the killer bass beat "China White" and got the whole LP.

Must be cut off from you guys in Deutschland  :( 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Hmmmmmm, getting caught up consider stuff "liked."  Sounds like we're all going to be in trouble w/micro hanging around.  I'm now thinking about incorporating lasers just for giggle's in this room IF I ever get it done.  Ha!  Just one question for @JohnJ.  Why in the world did you give him those emotie's?  hahahaha  Started throwin some down this afternoon.  No rhyme or reason. 

Yes_-_Yes_1969_1st_US_print.jpg 

Blind-Faith-Blind-Faith-1969-only-1-LP.j

Emerson-Lake-Palmer-ELP-1970-their-first

Todd-Rundgren-Utopia-1st-press-1974.jpg

Big-Brother-The-Holding-Company-Cheap-Thalan_parsons_-_i_robot.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

@Dave1290

He hasn't used the ones in the folder I use, found some even more expressive and wild. I don't know if he'll run out but Baker St. and the others had me reminiscing  yesterday!

I still have hundreds of these you don't know     78.gif

• Haha 4