Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

5 hours ago, MicroMara said:

Money is not an issue

Oh, how I'm grinning!   :)

Felt a lil bluesy so pulled this one by Melissa Etheridge.  A bit different but still the same old ME carrying side 2 like a champ!

IMG-20200404-172541886.jpg

No regrets un-zippin this one after that.  Felt the need for speed!  GREAT 1980 album with some early Stevie Ray!

IMG-20200404-180439821.jpg

• Like 5

@Dave1290   Please don't misunderstand, this was related to the expenses for the King Crimson Jazz Trio. I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth, but through many years of hard work I have managed to live a good solid life with my wife and children. 

@Full RangeIn your profile I can see beautiful pictures of your superb audio system. Is the equipment on picture number 5 still up to date ?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

@Full RangeIn your profile I can see beautiful pictures of your superb audio system. Is the equipment on picture number 5 still up to date

I am not sure as I can’t see those images 

If you link or copy and paste the photo here OR by PM  - then I can answer your question 

5 hours ago, Full Range said:

Some Italian Prog that most people haven’t heard before 

PER UN AMICO

Premiata Forneria Marconi (PFM)

Hope you enjoy 

Hi! I have a nice collection of Italian prog LPs: Area, Il Volo, Sensation Fix, ... I will have to have the courage to take some pictures :)

• Like 3

@MicroMara

Consider my answers as noted below 

Starting with the speakers - New Crossovers 

Left equipment stand 

1) Sony TC 765  R2R is now sold ( but have a Revox B77 in need of a refurbish ) 
2) Custom made Tube amp and Tube Preamp still in same spot 

3) That is a JVC 7.1 Home Theatre amp it’s a beast ( still own it but in storage) 

Right equipment stand 

1) That is a Limited number of approx 700 units made Audio GD CD7  ( sold a few years ago ) 

2) A Blue Circle 🔵 BMPH  integrated amp with twin L/R volume controls ( Still In use and in same spot ) 

3) That is the famous Marantz CD94 MK2 ( now sold because I was offered a price I could not refuse ) 

4) Next is the Nakamichi CA5 II preamp ( still in use and now on top position ) 

5) That is a DVD player ( no longer used and in storage) 

New equipment not in photo 

Another set of Super tweeters To swap over if I want to swap 

Refurbished Garrard 401 TT 

DIY First Watt M2 amp 

Parks Audio puffin phono stage 

Cyrus CD8 CD player with seperate power supply 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, mustang_flht said:

Hi! I have a nice collection of Italian prog LPs: Area, Il Volo, Sensation Fix, ... I will have to have the courage to take some pictures :)

That would be great 

Also include a YouTube link of your albums  of best tracks so we can have a listen 😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Great great and very best italian group Arti + Mestieri, I love this 🤩 The musicians are great, divine music, why they haven't had more international success, it's just a question of marketing ;)

pbxz.jpg

Venegoni is a musician from Arti + Mestieri, composer, singer, synthe

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1