Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

1 hour ago, mustang_flht said:

Et en français ❤️

And for music, did you listen to all the Italian records (and video) that I put on the previous page?  👍

:)

non je n'ai pas.. sieste maintenant il est temps pour le café

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

@mustang_flht   

Italian music, I hardly know. I like the groups "Il Volo", "Sensation Fix" and "Arti & Mestieri" very much.South European music bubbling like a volcano.  natur-0056.gif von 123gif.de Download & Grußkartenversand

I always get very jealous when I see your super neat covers. My record covers have been used by my cats as a scratching post and are quite damaged. Unfortunately I could not prevent this, but the records themselves are in super condition.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Unfortunately, my weekend has now passed much too quickly again. Starting tomorrow I will go to work again. smilie_be_027.gif

We will see and hear each other again at the end of next week.

My dear brothers ...stay healthy and alive in this difficult time, I think of you all . You can do it.  july4_7.gif

• Thanks 4

@MicroMara Did you notice something about that live Saga when you picked it up years ago? Mine had a sticker on the outside that is repeated elsewhere, and I wondered if it played into the clean sound of the LP. That was the first digitally recorded vinyl I ever had. Posted it about a hundred pages back here!

Sad face on that Halen `cause after their second they drastically changed, went top40, sold out or however you want to categorize it! 

Y'all take care too & thanks for the thought of us over here and there!

• Like 3