Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

So we continue in Olivia's spinning thread

little-dj-stock-photos_csp0805043-2.jpg.ac3018175401f5b2e136b4c0aa856e1d.jpg

Even the newborn child can "filter" the sounds of all human languages from the flow of sounds and prefers them to any sound. Soon after its birth, it can distinguish its mother's voice from others. With increasing "hearing experience", the baby's hearing becomes increasingly refined: Already in the first months of life, the baby recognizes differences between individual linguistic sounds. From around three months, it is already testing its own voice in a playful way, squeaking, humming, laughing, and "responding" in its own way in a speech and answer game.

However, your baby may also like other sounds, for example the sounds from the music box, the sound of a wind chime or harmonious music, and some sounds he or she probably likes better than others.

• Like 3

On 4/23/2020 at 5:23 PM, Full Range said:

Amid Covid19 my family has reason to celebrate today 

This morning we are blessed with the arrival of our first grandchild ...

Sincerest congrats to you.  Trust your new g-daughter and entire family are doing well during these very challenging times.  IMO, you'll quickly discover, if you haven't already, this new baby girl will soon become the source of great pride and joy that not even your most treasured vinyl album can come close to matching.  Count your blessings !!

• Thanks 1

10 cc were one of the best English pop bands in the 1970s to 1980s. Their recording quality was almost groundbreaking at that time, on all 4 albums. All were released on the Mercury label from Phonogram.

10CC22.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The upload does not work again, too bad, now it's about the best white funk band from England ...Level 42 with the fantastic Marc King on bass ..I have the entire collection of Level 42, believe there are 10 albums

• Like 3

11 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

My son and I are indoctrinating his beautiful daughter into Rush via the rock lullabies. Another generation of Rush Fans. I'm truly dismayed that she and we will not see them again. I've got a ton of files of it from variou artist's works. It's great stuff!  I listen to it occasionally myself

• Like 3