Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

18 hours ago, 000 said:

no worries MARA ---stay safe -----we've all been locked up for too long ,  and being in NYC right now is bad news ------

Yes I Know , at these times NYC is a sad place to life . Know it from our TV Reports.  God shall bless you all !

I'm not under lockdown. Thank God we can live an almost normal life. I go to work because I have my own office. My work colleagues have their own offices and we communicate interactively. The common kitchen and toilets can be used by everyone after a short consultation. Of course we follow the rules regarding hygiene, keeping the distance and wearing protective masks in public. My wife teaches her pupils via the school server and my children are also taught by their teachers via the school server. So we are only partly living in the matrix. Nevertheless, after 2 months we´re looking soon for the upcoming relaxation of the measures taken against Covid-19, which should come into effect on the 4th of may 2020. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, 000 said:

The british Island " Isle of Man  "  TT is a motorcycle race that has been held on the Isle of Man since 1907. It is considered the oldest, most dangerous and controversial motorcycle race in the world. Since 1911, 259 racers have died on the street circuit. For the first time since 1907, it will not take place in 2020.