Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

44 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

@billybob just scroll brother.   Nothing like slipping in to find 4 pages of youtube to brighten your day  :)

1 hour ago, billybob said:

How about giving me and us a break... thanks!

changes made from pages 503 on , the guys are older than I thought  / so ,no  80's or 90's newwave -rap -reggae --60's rock n'roll---dance music -hip hop ---house - EURO electronics or Disco-

• Like 1

On 4/29/2020 at 3:58 PM, Dave1290 said:

Room topic is Vinyl-record spinning.  Sure at times we supplement something with a youtube video but a major string of page after page is a bit much imo.

I will  remove the youtube videos -------and try to add a link instead   -----------later on when I get a chance -------

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Try adding links in groups since "reactions" are limited.  It also saves space and people can react and use their allotment on other comments in other groups.  Youtube is youtube.  If I want to go there I do but it's rare.  Love ya man but Imma not gonna love ya if I like all those posts ya make.  lol  Other things in here that are discussed are much better than youtube.  You could start a youtube topic also since I don't think there is one.  Lots of other things on youtube in addition to songs.  Concerts, behind the scenes vids, just lotsa stuff.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

Room topic is Vinyl-record spinning.  Sure at times we supplement something with a youtube video but a major string of page after page is a bit much imo.

all changes are done -

• Sad 1

Been busy.... too much to log in and shoot the breeze with some good R&R to boot!

Got a hilarious E-mail from this topic earlier along with the other 118 mostly from 000!

What happened to the virus is back post?

Marvelous pun this spring.

Will spin and supplement as the op requested long ago in a while gotta shower before the storms get here. Wait, we've got a fake tub now. The real cast iron one was busted up and hauled away. Copper (never leak) pipes were stolen by the f'n plumber and replaced with pvc...

You should have seen his face when I asked for five hundred dollars back and if that would be enough to make them as good as they were before he got there. He didn't like me at all for the rest of the week. I put something in his gas tank the last day. shhhhhhhh

Still would feel funny showering with lightning strikes outside I can not change fifty years of habit all at once.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Had a beautiful old two-story brick home once complete w/a slate roof and solid copper gutters and drops.  The ex wanted a newer house in a nice sub-division so I got stuck moving.  The guy that bought the house saw some of the gutters leaking water at the corners a few years later.  It was where they were soldered together at the corners.  Solved the problem by installing new aluminum gutters and downspouts.  Naturally, the guy hauled the old ones away for him.  I know the guy who sold him the new ones and boy did we have a laff over that deal.   :)

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, JohnJ said:

Been busy.... too much to log in and shoot the breeze with some good R&R to boot!

Got a hilarious E-mail from this topic earlier along with the other 118 mostly from 000!

What happened to the virus is back post?

Marvelous pun this spring.

Will spin and supplement as the op requested long ago in a while gotta shower before the storms get here. Wait, we've got a fake tub now. The real cast iron one was busted up and hauled away. Copper (never leak) pipes were stolen by the f'n plumber and replaced with pvc...

You should have seen his face when I asked for five hundred dollars back and if that would be enough to make them as good as they were before he got there. He didn't like me at all for the rest of the week. I put something in his gas tank the last day. shhhhhhhh

Still would feel funny showering with lightning strikes outside I can not change fifty years of habit all at once.

In Hebrew? lol

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MicroMara said:

@000  Nice Technics TT , latest model SL 1210 GR , with a Ortofon black , good choice ...where are your records ?

I have not used my TT's  all that much  in years , and some are real  beauties -- discs are far more practical to use  ---no cleaning , no stylus --no worries  -no headaches

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, 000 said:

I have not used my TT's  all that much  in years , and some are real  beauties -- discs are far more practical to use  ---no cleaning , no stylus --no worries  -no headaches

May I then direct you to a newly created thread that is perfect for myself and others 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, 000 said:

Amazon.com: Baby Boy Shower Stickers - It's a Boy Stickers - Favor ...

Congratulations smilie_baby_146.gif  . You see, he couldn't wait to finally meet you. That's why he arrived a day earlier than scheduled. Name ? TecSpecs ?

Like Olivia, he was born in a time that will write history.

• Like 2