Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

1 hour ago, MicroMara said:

Congratulations smilie_baby_146.gif  . You see, he couldn't wait to finally meet you. That's why he arrived a day earlier than scheduled. Name ? TecSpecs ?

Like Olivia, he was born in a time that will write history.

The year of the Crown is what I have dubbed it 

Congratulations @000 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Feel like a stranger here after my infrequent visits the last month. Lots to deal with that just has kept me from spending time on the pc.

I NEED A BREAK, Big Time! 

Taking a short trip south tonight and picking up a couple hundred pounds of vinylB)

Got Apollo's blanket and a couple others then cardboard on top of that to keep from denting the seats too bad. Appears i'll get two in the back seat, one in the passengers

Dave that's what I have envisioned every time I have helped a friend or relative put that ikea type pressboard stuff together. Those cam and post built thing-a-ma-bobs I tried once and that was it. The damage to those turntables looks awful!

IMG-20200502-133730.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 4/1/2020 at 1:55 PM, dirtmudd said:

one of the most beautiful song..

that I know....of !

Sorry gents ..it´s about   Road to Red ....

@dirtmudd

I was so impressed by these wonderful King Crimson Jazz interpretations that I was almost speechless. Rarely has jazz music touched me so deeply.

I have been searching for weeks to get the album King Crimson Jazz Trio Vol1.Nowhere to get within Europe. I could have ordered one in the USA for $130 plus shipping, customs and import taxes would have been about $179.  That felt a bit too much for a CD. Two days ago this album was put on ebay Germany " New " in unopened jewel case.I bought it immediately for only € 39,90  incl. shipping . Next week I will get it delivered.   I am really happy smilie_happy_286.gif     smilie_happy_286.gif   smilie_happy_286.gif

• Like 5

@JohnJ  

glad you're back.

I feel similar to you, I have no time during the week to listen to music, work 14 hours a day and then too tired in the evening. But I always take a little time to beam myself across the Atlantic and have fun with all of you. 

You said : " Taking a short trip south tonight and picking up a couple hundred pounds of vinyl "

Apparently you´re like him ?

15 Comics With Vinyl Records | DJ rooms

And you're right, sometimes a little break is good .........

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Yup, you're definitely not right!  I've always had fun telling people that Hendrix worked outta 2, 40' semi-trailers on tour w/room to spare.  Today?  20 semi's  isn't enough.  You had it made.  Even a phone for ET to call home on!  Stellar!!!  :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2