Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Well... the trip for vinyl didn't happen. Can't control as much as I used to think I could either.

Yep the news came on every night after dinner here, it was before the Marshall crash, before watergate, during nam and Walter Cronkite told us about it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

11 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Well... the trip for vinyl didn't happen. Can't control as much as I used to think I could either.

Yep the news came on every night after dinner here, it was before the Marshall crash, before watergate, during nam and Walter Cronkite told us about it.

I noticed that the graphic was deleted by one of the moderators, maybe I didn't quite understand the context, if I misunderstood you and got too close to you, I apologize. I sometimes have real difficulties to understand all American colloquial languages. Best regards George

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

I noticed that the graphic was deleted by one of the moderators, maybe I didn't quite understand the context, if I misunderstood you and got too close to you, I apologize. I sometimes have real difficulties to understand all American colloquial languages. Best regards George

Huh?

No worries, things happening and prioritizing. Had the car set up with blankets then cardboard and some big pillows too! A quart of coffee and chewing gum all ready but my patient needed some help.

I help my mother who is practically an invalid now so records are just not as important!

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Huh?

No worries, things happening and prioritizing. Had the car set up with blankets then cardboard and some big pillows too! A quart of coffee and chewing gum all ready but my patient needed some help.

I help my mother who is practically an invalid now so records are just not as important!

Sad to read that your mother is so miserable. I wish her, that she has at least some quality of life according to the circumstances. A son she can rely on, she has in you. Of course, records are not important there.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MicroMara said:

I must have missed something around here.  I wouldn't worry about it though ... you seem like a good dude. I am strongly opposed to something being deleted without the person who posted it being informed. Doing it in secrecy is akin to treating someone like they did something wrong without ever telling them what they did. 

Apologies to you that your post was treated in this manner; but I'm sure that if it was a big deal someone would have said something. 

keep on rockin my friend and if we're ever on the same part of the globe, Bitburgers on me!

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Full Range said:

After listening to Ruphus that @MicroMara posted 

I thought I would choose a slightly similar album 
It’s contemporary jazz fusion 

Artist - John Tropea 

Title - Short Trip To Space 

4-BAFE189-B621-4067-92-BE-DC90-A570-ED8-

I must have, gorgeous.  Have already bought . Coming from Switzerland. Have the album " Living in the jungle "

4 hours ago, MicroMara said:

I must have, gorgeous.  Have already bought . Coming from Switzerland. Have the album " Living in the jungle "

I have heard Living In The Jungle - It’s a track from the LP Touch You Again 

Totally different genre from Space 

Space is - Jazz Fusion 

Jungle is more electronic and there is a Disco mix as well

19 hours ago, Full Range said:

I have heard Living In The Jungle - It’s a track from the LP Touch You Again 

Totally different genre from Space 

Space is - Jazz Fusion 

Jungle is more electronic and there is a Disco mix as well

Sure, a Dj  smilie_be_032.gif    should also play a little disco music. But that was only the case from 10 p.m to 01.00 a.m, afterwards real music was played like Dancefloor Soul, Funk, Electro, Jazz, New Wave, Rock, Gothic, Blues, Hardrock. At 07. a.m. in the morning we finished and went for breakfast 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, KlipschFish said:

I just ordered a Japanese version CD of this per your suggestion.

You can listen to the record at Full Range's " YouTube spinning thread, last page 

• Thanks 1

A new LP arrived yesterday afternoon - along with 100 non static inner sleeves 

RIP - Alan Holdsworth (2017) 

Amazing Free flowing jazz fusion / prog rock inspired album 

One listen is not enough 

Artist - Bill Bruford ‎
Title - Rock Goes To College

93-E87-C63-881-A-455-C-BB66-582-ED197-BB

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1