Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Hey @Dave1290 Thanks, I feel like you did when you had to choose from all that that guy had when you got a couple of buckets of records last year. except these just magically appeared here! Still have Allman Brothers through Marshall Tucker only so far. I scavenged the ones that I already had and have a stack ready for the record store whenever they re-open.

Have two copies of the first King Crimson the one I finally got a couple years ago that is perfect and an original pressing that just got here last week that is perfect!

This one I've had since the late 70s mine was good his scratched but it was an original and that cover is a keeper. Check out the textured sleeve, my reprint was just paper.

IMG-20200517-191927.jpg

Now "In Through the Out Door" was different, my copy is "out the door" and the new older mint copy with the brown paper is in the cabinet!

Have a Zeppelin 1, 2 and 4 original pressings & covers in NM to M condition, media and covers! PM if you want.

*Zep 3 is spoken for..... others still here!

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

It's McCartney middle-finger Monday and I'm locked out of my Norton/Symantec pw vault because they discontinued some two-factor authorization.  I want to use my cell but they tell me my cell is registered and I need to go to Google to fill something out in there.  Seriously?  I'm like WTF am I paying you guys for?  I don't need the grief so I'm using my old standby 3x5 cards w/my sites and pw's written on them.  Spent 3-4 hours yesterday trying to chat w/some dude or dudette who couldn't take control of my puter and just set it all up.  Kept getting disconnected from the Norton server it said.  Nope, Covid so have to do it yourself w/someone sending you a msg every 20 seconds wanting to know if you have the last step they sent you completed yet?  Yup, just a tad hot sooooo...  McCartney it is!  :)

Image may contain: one or more people and closeup

😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 5/16/2020 at 2:15 AM, Full Range said:

Now a trip back in time to the Arabian Nights 

An album that is a classical suite that has had the prog treatment - But  still thrills me every time I listen to it 

Artist - Renaissance

Title - Scheherazade and Other Stories

Album ID 

My album is a US first pressing from 1975 

14-DBB940-B10-E-42-B1-8-B61-E1-E7771-CF3

Like Poes version but , it is not on

331/3 would wager. Set to music, must be nice in the tell...bravo

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yes Price connected at the hip.

Heard some of Basil's work...not shabby.

Got 2 APP albums yet still looking for the one...

4 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Used to have Tell Tale Heart by Vincent Price we played on a few Halloweens.

Haven't heard Basil, but nobody portrays Poe's characters like Price did!

Cheers!

• Like 4

20 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Excellent! I have some Vincent Price read audio from Poe, also. His voice puts you right away in all the creepy movies he's been in.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, KlipschFish said:

Excellent! I have some Vincent Price read audio from Poe, also. His voice puts you right away in all the creepy movies he's been in.

He has an excellent speaking voice with perfect timing in word spacing 

Very good on Alice Coopers - Welcome To My Nightmare 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2