Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

It is a cold, wet and foggy morning up here in gods country we call Queensland 😎

You will see how I relax while listening to music 

So it’s time to spin a record 

And today’s pick is a fantastic live Prog album that I love as it has some fabulous tracks on it 

Artist - Genesis 

Title - Live 

058-E8307-D84-F-40-B4-9765-FA0-E0-D46086

70750-A26-52-CC-4415-A27-A-7-E545807-BAE

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

The last light of the sunset is fading over the mountains. The rest of the world is buzzing away out there somewhere but there’s nothing on the horizon here and it’s very still.  This is one of my favorites for a quiet evening.

59CB1DC1-612A-44DF-A999-A575B8B18D2E.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I never got to see Stevie Ray perform @oldtimer. But when I heard Jimmy was going to play a large nightclub east of town I scarfed a couple of tickets quickly. Polished my Nocona's got a hot date and they did not disappoint! It was a couple years after this came out.

IMG-20200620-194929.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JohnJ said:

You beat me to it @KROCK

is your In The Beginning an Analogue Productions too?

This is the rest of my TX tunes minus Billy, Frank & Dusty:

IMG-20200620-200049.jpg

Yup, they arrived this week. I think I'm missing 3 more for the collection.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, JohnJ said:

Man, I need a few more than that... and if you can score the AP version you know that they're worth it.

Wish I had known they were going under when they did, I'd have run up the ccard!

Getting more scarce, so up the goes the prices.🤐

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Well a couple months ago I did a thing but knew it would be a good thing.  Got an email it was finally sent early this week.  After Mom passed yesterday I was sooo busy with my girls and my sister putting things together I was toast.  Arrangements finalized this morning and my hot lil postal girlie showed with my LP.  We had a few laffs about it and I was "on it."  Worth the wait?  Pretty amazing and they're gonna fly outta the bins and shelves.  Yea, ya  better jump if ya like Neil.  Blues, jazz, laid back, just all kind of places.  Thru it once and ready for another ride with a somewhat clear mind in the morning.  Great shot of your system Paul.  May your socks never wear thin brother!  :) Thunderbirds huh...  Thinkin I might have a couple of those.  Hopefully I still do anyway!  

IMG-20200620-155118679.jpg

• Like 6

It’s Sunday and it’s time for another spin 

Hmmm what will I play today - I feeling mellow as the sun is warm on a chilly day 

No better than this classic album 

I often have my dog listen with me and he is usually camera shy but this time he decided to make an appearance 😎
He loves softer symphonic progressive rock but I think he enjoyed this album

Artist - Santana

Title - Caravanserai 

F9-ED12-AE-66-C9-4357-B451-AAA6137-CAF15

• Like 6

13 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

Well a couple months ago I did a thing but knew it would be a good thing.  Got an email it was finally sent early this week.  After Mom passed yesterday I was sooo busy with my girls and my sister putting things together I was toast.  Arrangements finalized this morning and my hot lil postal girlie showed with my LP.  We had a few laffs about it and I was "on it."  Worth the wait?  Pretty amazing and they're gonna fly outta the bins and shelves.  Yea, ya  better jump if ya like Neil.  Blues, jazz, laid back, just all kind of places.  Thru it once and ready for another ride with a somewhat clear mind in the morning.  Great shot of your system Paul.  May your socks never wear thin brother!  :) Thunderbirds huh...  Thinkin I might have a couple of those.  Hopefully I still do anyway!  

ordered it today should arrive tomorrow, thanks Dave

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

My understanding is it was to be put out somewhere in the early 70's(?)  Does it sound inline to the records of that era? Goldrush? Harvest? That was/is my favorite timeframe for his releases.

• Like 3