Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Haven't heard that in over 30 years. Today I understand music from the 1970s much better. Not only because my understanding of the English language has improved over the decades, but also because I have developed a completely different relationship to music from that time. This is probably due to my youthful age and of course my audio gear .

U.K.kleiner.thumb.jpg.39d8896e913f8f988d2a7f5f3741d574.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Yes sir.....on a Rega Planar P3.  Step it up through a Schiit phono pre.  Jolida CDP and a Maverick Tube Magic Dac. 

IMG_9651.JPG

IMG_9653.JPG

Sorry for my spelling mistakes, I just saw them right now. LOL ..... But I was right, I'm glad. Yes, I remember the components of your system. Very nice.
Only the HANA MC I discovered today.  

• Like 2

Can was an german avant-garde band founded in Cologne in 1968 that cannot be assigned to any particular musical style and refused to be called a rock band. They moved between free jazz and avant-garde jazz, funk and innovative kraut rock and psychedelic rock elements, and also experimented with electronic music. CAN.thumb.jpg.f19d4cd02a696bee1595349cc325632c.jpg

• Like 5

Geez, sounding pretty nice in here right now.  Wonder if the neighbors are enjoying it.  😂  😂

doobies.jpg

neil_young_-_trans.jpg

Not a bad afternoon.  Two neighbors slipped over with a pitcher of margarita's and just stumbled home.  Guy's wife told him to buy a system like mine so naturally I offered access to my music feeds for a nominal fee.  hahaha  Then stepped his game up with this one before they left.  :)

Nils-Lofgren-Live.jpg

Hey what can I say?  She made them and delivered maybe one or two pitchers.  Just one or two.  Riiiiight!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4