• Like 4

42 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Now these dudes were tripping!

*just look at their faces;)

HAWKWIND

IMG-20200801-172828.jpg

IMG-20200801-172924.jpg

IMG-20200801-172948.jpg

The "Hawkwind Log" is twenty or so pages of something!

In the correct frame of mind this would be awesome.

That´s the one I know from my youth Silver Machine.... Great.... as well as the one you have introduced

• Like 4

A bit busy lately but we're almost back to abby normal.  Jam nite tonite but not thinking I'd like to spend 4 hours in a mask and it also makes it kinda tough drinkin a beer.  Who knows what will shake out.  Few new ones showed up this week but still waiting on a couple to surface.  Those might just get thrown down and spun depending...

Grands today for the neighbor's kid's bday party but prior too was jammin the freezers w/400# of Angus beef.  Won and done w/ not even room for a popsicle between the house and garage freezers.  Ha!

IMG-20200801-123648582-1.jpg

Now with all of these posts lately I can see I'm going to have to sit down w/the station manager and come up with some kind of schedule.  Gonna need morning's, afternoon, drive-time and some one for the grave yard shift soon.  Gonna have to get the station's paperwork approved and the website copyrighted then we can go to work.  W-P-W-K is goin down and nope it's NOT BULLSHIT!   :)

Naturally. we're all gonna have to be on our best behavior but in time we'll relax things a bit.  The Aussie and German accents are gonna blend well with the gaggle we have.  Looking forward to great things guys!  I really like the remote ideas for Paul.  Nothin like a dude on the rock out on walk about talkin to people!  MicroMara gnawin on a bratwurst and suckin on a Helles will be great!  We got this!  

Plenty of burgers though if we get bored!  Carry on!  😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

@JohnJ   a friend of mine bought the Forte III´s last week .....Since 5 days he listens 18 hours a day only to his metal songs.

He called me today and had tears in his eyes from happiness.

Another friend bought the La Scala´s 5 and one further friend bought the CW4 , we´re all in the Klipsch fever here in Germany .

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

The Aussie and German accents are gonna blend well with the gaggle we have.  Looking forward to great things guys!  I really like the remote ideas for Paul.  Nothin like a dude on the rock out on walk about talkin to people!  MicroMara gnawin on a bratwurst and suckin on a Helles will be great!  We got this!  

Plenty of burgers though if we get bored!  Carry on!  😂

Both beer drinking nations 

If we were invited we may drink you out of house and home 🤪

Instead of burgers we do sausages and onions - we call it a sausage sizzle ( search it out ) 

Edit - This is the correct way to serve ( on one piece of sliced bread folded over ) easy as 🍷

sausage-sizzle-600x366.jpg

Have a great day 👌

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Full Range said:

Both beer drinking nations 

If we were invited we may drink you out of house and home 🤪

Instead of burgers we do sausages and onions - we call it a sausage sizzle ( search it out ) 

Edit - This is the correct way to serve ( on one piece of sliced bread folded over ) easy as 🍷

sausage-sizzle-600x366.jpg

Have a great day 👌

We call those " H O T   D O G`S  " ....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

@JohnJ   a friend of mine bought the Forte III´s last week .....Since 5 days he listens 18 hours a day only to his metal songs.

He called me today and had tears in his eyes from happiness.

Another friend bought the La Scala´s 5 and one further friend bought the CW4 , we´re all in the Klipsch fever here in Germany .

Scorpions anybody?

Steam Rock Fever sounds real good on Forte IIIs, China White on the La Scala... how's about Rock You Like the Hurricanes on the Cornwall IVs?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Scorpions anybody?

Steam Rock Fever sounds real good on Forte IIIs, China White on the La Scala... how's about Rock You Like the Hurricanes on the Cornwall IVs?

Everybody love´s the Scorpions in Germany , gonna check it out next time when I´ll visit them, will carry my Scorpions Records and other Metall Music

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Full Range said:

@MicroMara 

I just purchased this Omega album 2 days ago 

200 Years After The Last War 

It’s an original 1974 Quadraphonic album 

Bacillus Records ‎– BLPS 19175 Q

Vinyl, LP, Album, Quadraphonic, Gatefold

Now waiting for it’s delivery To give it a spin on my system 

You should have a listen - I think you will like it 

I listend to the whole record right now and Y E S  I´ll like it very much

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

Now with all of these posts lately I can see I'm going to have to sit down w/the station manager and come up with some kind of schedule.  Gonna need morning's, afternoon, drive-time and some one for the grave yard shift soon.  Gonna have to get the station's paperwork approved and the website copyrighted then we can go to work.  W-P-W-K is goin down and nope it's NOT BULLSHIT!   :)

WPWK 🎼on 🎵Wiiiiii  🎶Fiiii

I've got enough to not repeat in about six months now if I only do eight hours a day!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

@JohnJ "HER" bag?  hmmmmmm  Boar's Head has some good stuff you sly dawg you!

Might just be a walk thru tonite.  Never start something you can't finish right?  Airing things out for the hood.  Cookin it!

IMG-20200801-190302759.jpg

Brats @MicroMara aren't a problem.  German community w/the real deal.  :)

Carle's Bratwurst

Do you get the original " Thüringer Bratwurst " there as well ?

Besser Original Thüringer Rostbratwurst; 800 g, 8 Stück: Amazon.de ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Those are hot dogs!  Nope never heard of them actually.  This place has used the same recipe for years.  Small town w/about 13k.  Have a brat festival every August for 3 days.  It draws about 150k every year.  Similar to an Oktobefest there.  Cops have a great time picking up the drunks out driving every night.  hahaha  Good time though.  Several other variations of the recipe and most of the locals have their favorite.  This place makes TONS of it every year for the festival.  Any vendor HAS to use bratwurst in whatever they sell.  Brat pizza, you name it.  It's a good time!

• Like 3

This was the other night after the rinse before the drying:

IMG-20200730-205635.jpg

Just put the right one on now.

IMG-20200801-193523.jpg

Check out the lineup on these two LPs, unfortunately the other is scuffed too much to even try.

IMG-20200801-193536.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1