Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

2 hours ago, Shiva said:

Another song I landed on and like.   <Higher>

This is absolutely brilliant. Devin Townsend was previously completely unknown to me.  But his records are really expensive in Germany, you can't get any of them for less than $ 50, also the collections cost at least $ 150 and more, I'm shocked. smilie_sh_024.gif

Your avatar has a lot in common with one of his record covers   smilie_frech_046.gif

Transcendence (Ltd. 2CD Digipak): Amazon.de: Musik

• Like 4

1 hour ago, grasshopper said:

only because I have a connection ...

I was given the LP for being in this video. Worked on "set" decorations, too

Met Sir Paul and Linda

Did ya pick me out?  I'm wearing a cowboy hat

lol

Me too

Preisentwicklungen & Price Ranges - FIFA 4 LIFE - Seite 3

Really great from Paul was live and let die ...

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

This is absolutely brilliant. Devin Townsend was previously completely unknown to me.  But his records are really expensive in Germany, you can't get any of them for less than $ 50, also the collections cost at least $ 150 and more, I'm shocked. smilie_sh_024.gif

Your avatar has a lot in common with one of his record covers   smilie_frech_046.gif

Transcendence (Ltd. 2CD Digipak): Amazon.de: Musik

Lol, True.  His Higher chant is brilliantly done . Check out his Blue Ray concerts, if you are set up for that instead. Priced a little better. I just bought this one.

https://www.amazon.com/Ocean-Machine-Ancient-Theater-Blu-ray/dp/B07C5NSRVV/ref=pd_sim_74_4/144-6879240-8345111?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B07C5NSRVV&pd_rd_r=fb1ee294-c163-422c-b726-ea000af72b9b&pd_rd_w=3ZG9s&pd_rd_wg=kns1N&pf_rd_p=64e5d61b-7067-445e-bd1c-f84491d96b7e&pf_rd_r=8DMC5TZZAW6EAGV82YY4&psc=1&refRID=8DMC5TZZAW6EAGV82YY4

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shiva said:

Ha,Ha.  Excellent! Why waste time.    We both have something to look forward to in the mail.👍

You know, when I signed up for your community about 8 months ago, I thought that I only wanted to discuss audio technical isuess, then everything changed, I discovered the range of your community with the endless variety of topics, especially in music, and got so much input from my unknown or forgotten bands. I am catching up on all that right now. And it gives me a great pleasure to share this information with you. By the way, Devin Townsend is completely unknown in Germany, also the BluRay comes from Great Britain, because I can't get one here.

Many thanks to you   smilie_op_019.gif

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

Das ist wunderbar .....happy_2.gif

That was a great vid. it's amazing the quality of the recordings you can get off of youtube.   and yes, there is a lot of good info and postings on this forum.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The album Discipline by King Crimson was surprisingly delivered today, it only took 3 days and came from Berlin. I'm listening to it right now, it's really great and shows a lot of parallels to the group Talking Heads. Also the lead voice, Adrian Belew, reminds me in some tunes of the voice of David Byrne. Talking Heads are also in the genre of New Wave, Post - & Art Punk . 

1614572653_KingCrimsonDisciplinekleiner.thumb.jpg.cee5906ba73a851ba1911ef5f310676d.jpg

• Like 5

2 hours ago, MicroMara said:

A friend offered me to sell his complete Tull collection, which albums are the most important? What I'm listening to right now I find extremely good

That's a lot of records!

Enjoy from baroque sounding to the rockin' flute to some heavier stuff. You'll spend weeks in that artist!

* Now you'll have to get the blue and yellow Lps from the 80s that go with Discipline!

• Like 4

And I wasn't wrong, without knowing it, I just discovered that Andrian Belew (who plays and sings on King Crimson's Discipline) is also on the album Remain in Light.This album is in my opinion the best  Talking Heads Studioproduction, once again with Co Producer Brian Eno.  Nevertheless the live album and the music movie "Stop Making Sense" are and remain the masterpieces of this band.

240352985_TalkingHeadsRemaininLight.thumb.jpg.734a80cdba44af2d93ca7973d5f77a99.jpg

• Like 3