Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

I now start the evening hours with George Benson with the wonderfully relaxing jazz album Breezin from 1976. It is a Japan pressing of incredibly high recording quality. Since my Micro Seiki tuning yesterday it sounds even better. 2057113664_BensonBreezinkleiner.thumb.jpg.b979a1e8afe3f60a49bf7af70c2ae89d.jpg

This instrumental tune went around the world in 1976

• Like 2

Have quite a few of his lp's.  He's soooo smooth on just about anything.  If it resonates with ya that makes it all the better.  :)  Shouldn't you be taking a nap or something?  Just about time for bed too.  hahahaha  Lovin my Linn and the new cart.  Ya really should try the spray!  😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dave1290 said:

Have quite a few of his lp's.  He's soooo smooth on just about anything.  If it resonates with ya that makes it all the better.  :)  Shouldn't you be taking a nap or something?  Just about time for bed too.  hahahaha  Lovin my Linn and the new cart.  Ya really should try the spray!  😂

Got 11 Records and 5 CD´s all different . No not tired , I´m in a good mood .Prepare for a challenging happy-weekend-smiley-emoticon.gif

Some more high end voodoo accessories  csm_Vortex_Eraser_af65f89b39.jpg

Basically, every single part of your plant is more or less exposed to the influence of fields. Therefore, all parts of the system should be "cleaned" of volatile information that has formed in the materials at different intervals By "purified" we mean that "volatile information" that can affect the sound is eliminated.Based on the knowledge that sonic effects are generally not a problem of residual magnetism, but are caused by information harmful to sound, Vortex-HiFi has developed a solution based on permanent magnets. For the deletion of this "volatile information" a so-called "IRASER" with informed permanent magnets was constructed.This "IRASER" is a 25 cm long and 1.6 cm thick wooden rod, which is equipped with up to 2 informed super magnets.With it one can demagnetize ferromagnetic objects (plugs etc.), as well as free non-magnetic objects (cables, plastic caps etc.) from "volatile information" and at the same time positively "inform".The advantage over a classical "demagnetizer" is that the objects to be "erased" such as cables or caps do not need to be separated from the devices.

rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Haha 3

I'm in easy listening mood with Lee Ritenour's festival record from 1988. Very relaxing . Digital Master on the legendary Swiss GRP LAbel. Co-producers were Dave Grusin and Larry Rosen. Incredibly good line-up with Bob James, Dave Grusin, Marcus Miller, Paulinho DaCosta, Ernie Watts and many other excellent musicians of the GRP label

793803389_LeeRitenour.thumb.jpg.a92d6823b1a87f95c11b33bc8ec56eb5.jpg

• Like 3

Bill Laswell plays fratless bass like Tim Landers of the Crimson Jazz Trio. A timeless surreal jazz funk fusion album from 1983, released on Electra Asylum Records. Great production, which I haven't heard in 30 years

249191997_BillLaswell.thumb.jpg.ca17ec1e3d070933327749345b0bfb11.jpg

• Like 3

Now I arrived at Billy Cobham, it was clear that he had to come after Bill Laswell. Also released on the Swiss GRP label. Executive Producer are once again Dave Grusin and Larry Rosen. The album was released in 1986 and I photographed the Inly because it shows the studio production work as a fleeting snapshot. The 2nd page is called " Summit Afrique " Floating Fusion at it's best

1207010845_BillyCobham.thumb.jpg.a59d3a7e471039e48bdf35b722c9d4b8.jpg

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

come now my dear friend, I already see that you have hot ears now smilie_musik_104.gif

"Catching the Sun"  von SPYRO GYRA from1980. A dreamlike Record in the genere of high level easy listening Jazz , even the quality of sound engineering is at it´s best

I have and love this record - the sound quality is absolutely amazing 

Its like a master record 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Full Range said:

I have and love this record - the sound quality is absolutely amazing 

Its like a master record 

I once had almost all albums of Spyro Gyra, unfortunately they were stolen from me. That was in my DJ time. Spyro Gyra music was often played as "pre-program music" in the time before the dancefloor sound really started.  I found this album in one of my record boxes which I had dug up through in the past days. I guess I will buy the best ones again.

• Like 2

here is another very good band from the genre . Shakatak is a British pop, jazz and funk band founded in 1980, which had remarkable commercial success especially in the 1980s. The musical spectrum ranges from catchy pop with easy listening character (Night Birds, Out of This World, Shakatak Live and Down on the street ) to funky jazz. They were famouse in Japan

Shakatak.thumb.jpg.3cff5471f54fae844df776c1170dd5c8.jpg

• Like 2

THE KING CLASS OF THIS GENRE ....Level 42 is a British music group founded in 1979. Their music is characterized by distinctive funk elements and catchy melody structures. Occasional instrumental pieces also show clear influences from jazz. Two vocally very different singers, Mark King and Mike Lindup, give the songs additional depth. The album " LEVEL 42 " from 1981 is simply brilliant and musically absolutely timeless. It´s a must have @Full Range

Level421kleiner.thumb.jpg.339cb172d85c8090b28cb119b4aa1243.jpg

• Like 1

From the vault LP #5 of over 30 

This album was released in 1987 the artist is a Swiss keyboard player 

He has collaborated with many artists including Bill Bruford 

This album has similarities to Jarre and Vangelis 

Artist - Patrick Moraz

Title - Human Interface 

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/Patrick-Moraz-Human-Interface/release/5648606

1-DD6-FD6-A-3474-4-A13-AC7-C-39-DD5-EB9-

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Full Range said:

From the vault LP #5 of over 30 

This album was released in 1987 the artist is a Swiss keyboard player 

He has collaborated with many artists including Bill Bruford 

This album has similarities to Jarre and Vangelis 

Artist - Patrick Moraz

Title - Human Interface 

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/Patrick-Moraz-Human-Interface/release/5648606

1-DD6-FD6-A-3474-4-A13-AC7-C-39-DD5-EB9-

Partick Moraz also played keyboard by Yes and Moody Blues, the album is very much in the direction of classical music, light-footed like Mozart and paints beautiful musical landscapes.They are the musical precursors of the "NEW AGE Sound" which also developed in the USA and went around the world. There I have also still very many artists, but they do not occur to me straight, because that is completely from my head and I must unpack only again boxes with CD `S

Thank you Full Range

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

Partick Moraz also played keyboard by Yes and Moody Blues, the album is very much in the direction of classical music, light-footed like Mozart and paints beautiful musical landscapes.They are the musical precursors of the "NEW AGE Sound" which also developed in the USA and went around the world. There I have also still very many artists, but they do not occur to me straight, because that is completely from my head and I must unpack only again boxes with CD `S

Thank you Full Range

You are correct 

I just wanted people that are interested to search his background out 
A collaboration album with Bill Bruford is so beautiful to the ears is called Moraz - Bruford – Music For Piano And Drums

https://www.discogs.com/Moraz-Bruford-Music-For-Piano-And-Drums/release/1225740

Its jazz with lots of free improvisations 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1