Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

From the vault LP #6 of over 30 

Now an album from 1986 that was put together like a well written thriller book that you can’t put down 

It was released after Arc Of A Diver and it’s a fantastic album 

A long list of famous artists contributed on this album and the musicianship between all is impeccable 

Artist - Steve Winwood ‎

Title - Back In The High Life

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/Steve-Winwood-Back-In-The-High-Life/release/732139

D318-F449-8-A0-F-425-D-8-BAA-05-F0264-EB

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Full Range said:

From the vault LP #6 of over 30 

Now an album from 1986 that was put together like a well written thriller book that you can’t put down 

It was released after Arc Of A Diver and it’s a fantastic album 

A long list of famous artists contributed on this album and the musicianship between all is impeccable 

Artist - Steve Winwood ‎

Title - Back In The High Life

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/Steve-Winwood-Back-In-The-High-Life/release/732139

D318-F449-8-A0-F-425-D-8-BAA-05-F0264-EB

Do I have to pick out all of mine ?   emoji-smile.gif  I think I have 5 albums by Steve Winwood. This one too. Nightrain is one of his best tunes 

• Like 2

I was just 17 years old and terribly in love with a classmate. But nothing came of it except friendship. I found the album again and haven't heard it for 35 years. That was and still is great music . STYX " Cornerstone " 1979 A&M Record Label

STYXkleiner.thumb.jpg.e778b76cd63e030c9585f94428d39369.jpg

I made my Micro Seiki this morning around 13,22 ibs more heavier, new substantial sub-structure, it weighs now well 41,88 ibs. This TT plays now with a silence and calmness as I never heard it before. I am straight very impressed by its dynamics and precise music reproduction

• Like 2

@billybob    F O C U S " Moving Waves " Original Imperial Record Label , printed in the Netherlands ,was also in the record box and belonged to my father, I hear just for the first time in my life,  guys that's teriffic . Jan Akkermann played Solo, Acoustic & Bass Guitar.

Focus.thumb.jpg.cb48a29487d0bca6438af81acacb1696.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@billybob said   Totally bulletproof.          smilie_b_092.gif   smilie_b_093.gif    smilie_b_098.gif   smilie_b_107.gif           smilie_mil_047.gif                     smilie_mil_073.gifsmilie_mil_078.gif

smilie_brutal_411.gifsmilie_mil_042.gif                                    smilie_mil_048.gif                                smilie_mil_045.gif                         smilie_mil_085.gif

smilie_b_184.gif  smilie_b_248.gif  smilie_b_300.gif

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, billybob said:

I'll never be able to open it!

I´ll know as I mentioned, the one from my father is the original netherland Cover and Record print, because they all band members are dutch . This version is very rare because it was only sold in the Netherlands. It is also a double album

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

There he is again, not me, but also me, but the one I mean is Jan Hammer with the album "Black Sheep" from 1979, Asylum Record Label. There´s no guitar on this record , but I always think that his Minimoog, Polymoog, Oberheim, Polyphonic Sequencers sounds like many different guitars. I'm listening to for the very first time. Did not even know that I have that.These hidden record boxes from the basement are real surprise boxes

238038890_JanHammerkleiner.thumb.jpg.cbeafda6b01b3fae8b387825fb4f6132.jpg

• Like 2

My last record today also from the cellar record box. "Remember the future" is the 4th album. Genius ProgRock

The rock band Nektar was founded in 1969 by the British Roye Albrighton (lead vocals, guitar), Allan "Taff" Freeman (keyboards), Ron Howden (drums) and Derek "Mo" Moore (bass) together with Mick Brockett in Hamburg. Stylistically at the beginning at the intersection between the budding Progressive Rock and the waning Psychedelic Rock, they turned to a simpler knitted Hard Rock on the later albums. The pieces of the earlier albums are characterized by numerous breaks and tempo changes, often other musicians are quoted.They produced 15 albums between 1972 and 2020. The current album is called " the other side ".

Nektarkleiner.thumb.jpg.84bafaf25fbacaf19948d2b70b859cef.jpg

• Like 3