Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

59 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Found It! Just played it a while back... like a couple of weeks. I do remember when I was 17 and played Highway To Hell every day for about three months straight when it came out. So twice a month isn't bad, especially when it's these three musicians playing. Back for an encore..

Glad it brought back good memories 🤘

• Like 4

From the vault LP # 13 of over 30 

This album is very very special, the artist is exceptional in every way 
An Australian musician and stage performer whose work covers many different styles such as folk, jazz, Latin, blues, opera, rock and fusion.

She can also sing in French and Spanish 

I would be very happy for anyone interested to read the artist information on the links below 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeannie_Lewis

http://www.milesago.com/Artists/jeannie.htm

A shout out to @MicroMara - something special 
About the artist (quote) described as "one of the most enigmatic and expressive, yet underrated singers Australia has ever produced... Always able to adapt her emotional and dramatic voice to suit a range of moods and styles.

She also collaborated with Prog band Tully (1972)

Artist - Jeannie Lewis 

Title - Looking Backwards To Tomorrow - In And Out Of Concert

"A retrospective, prospective programme of songs and such "LOOKING BACKWARDS TO TOMORROW" a final farewell fantasy JEANNIE LEWIS AT THE STATE THEATRE (Sydney) on Bastille Day, 1974"

9-F916-F57-C7-AE-46-D4-9-DB7-6-B3-F0-C38

8-EC9-AE3-F-768-E-4-A3-B-9-B75-493-DE2-F

• Like 3

Tonight I won´t be online, visit a friend. I will do a service on his TT , change oils, renew drive belts and so on. Just as I am writing ... sounds like taking a car to the service garage, they change oils, belts and so on.   smilie_happy_014.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, MicroMara said:

@JohnJ  Ted Nugent ...not available ....same as Bloomfield / Kopper / Stills

Joe Perry project ?  Never seen before ....

That's a shame I think you might appreciate it.

It's not exactly like Cat Scratch Fever, more melodic, bass riff heavy and Derek St Holmes doesn't do the lead vocals here. Meatloaf singing adds a different dimension to this. His Bat Out of Hell comes out the next year. I think it's the best work that Nugent ever put out.

See if you can pull the music from the right column here:

https://www.discogs.com/Ted-Nugent-Free-For-All/master/92033

& what the heck is that thing making the noise like a mallet over a ribbed wooden object?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

From the vault LP # 14 from over 30 

Today it’s an album from 1977 after a band Sebastian Hardie break up and members starting a new band 

Its the only LP this lineup released 

You will hear hints of the previous band and include bits of ELO, Camel, Santana, Eloy as other influences 

Its a very nice album and a cool cover as well 

@MicroMara something special 

Artist - Windchase 

Title - Symphinity 

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/Windchase-Symphinity/release/2917431

144-C5-C60-6768-4555-BD30-1-B5-C22488-A1

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Well, well my friends!  It has been WAY TOO LONG since my last visit here, but whenever I spin vinyl in RTM, I always make it a point to come here with a little gallery of what is spinning as I type here now....   This classic LP.....DSCN3760.jpg

• Like 5

I was mentioning to the fellows on RTM just now that I was going to listen on the BRAND NEW Klipsch RP-600M stand mounts, but then, I realized that the Rega is NOT connected to the Marantz AVR, but the new Parasound p6 preamp!  :lol:, so, I am enjoying it for a first listen through the Martin Logan ESL 9's ...  What a recording!  But, for your pleasure, here is a photo of the new 600M which has been all the rage on youTube by the reviewers.  I bought them for the theater rig, but they are very good for music.  These are in the walnut finish.   DSCN3764.jpg

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Tigerman said:

Well, well my friends!  It has been WAY TOO LONG since my last visit here, but whenever I spin vinyl in RTM, I always make it a point to come here with a little gallery of what is spinning as I type here now....   This classic LP.....DSCN3760.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

Interesting, an 'SG' with NO headstock !  This is an excellent find Mike....  Thanks.  Enjoying on the big screen, HDMI audio and video from the laptop to the Marantz AVR and RP-600M and two old Pinnacle DUAL 12"  subs in each corner.  :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tigerman said:

Well, well my friends!  It has been WAY TOO LONG since my last visit here, but whenever I spin vinyl in RTM, I always make it a point to come here with a little gallery of what is spinning as I type here now....   This classic LP.....

Great to see you again mate, UK is also a favourite of mine 

Sadly only releasing 4 LPs but wow how good are those 4 releases 

Did you get a chance to research & review Jeannie Lewis 

@dirtmudd 

I liked that video, great music