Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

53 minutes ago, Shiva said:

They sound like they are playing in a warehouse for some reason.😀

I had also often made audio recordings without professional recording equipment at exhibitions and trade fairs. That is not conducive if you publish it afterwards on YouTube.But I am sure that "the Kleinhorn Project " at the developer´s home sounds fantastic under optimal room conditions.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

I had also often made audio recordings without professional recording equipment at exhibitions and trade fairs. That is not conducive if you publish it afterwards on YouTube.But I am sure that "the Kleinhorn Project " at the developer´s home sounds fantastic under optimal room conditions.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

Personally, I like Youtube recordings, despite their bandwidth limitations.  In the vid I mentioned, my Sennheisers were picking up the large room reverb in the recording.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Played here and Greensboro and Atlanta often too back then. Man they stayed on the road and were the first rock concert that I went to right after this came out in the 70s.

Didn't know it at the time recognized it after more exposure to YES and others... they are a progressive band!

@MicroMara this one can stay up at 60db!

And also at noon on the pot not a single bad tune to be found.

PXL-20201002-234151963.jpg

• Like 5

Good evening / morning my friends.  As always, when ever I am spinning vinyl over in RTM as I am now, I come here to share the latest photos.   Live from Longfellow Music Hall (in brand new arrangement of the space), FOUR of us are listening to this Yes album at the same time as a 'sync' play.  I am the only vinyl spinner tonight...DSCN4401.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Shiva said:

Back in the day, Kansas got a lot of play by my friends and I. Not much now though.  Always dug Born On The Wings of Steel.

3 hours ago, grasshopper said:

They used to play the mid-west a lot. Saw them in SouthBend IN.

Rather surprised to see that they are still together. Brought up the latest release [to be had] on spotify... music is consistent with Masque and Leftoverture

not like VanillaFudge... they went pop.

— and for good reason. The band Kansas is indeed from, you guessed it, Kansas. Most if not all attended University of Kansas (KU)
Quite the heroes around Lawrence. 

• Like 4