Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Hope the solution can do it's job for you @MicroMara!

Mine was/is compounded by the fact I take immunos that kind of 'fertilize" cancers, still have it externally but it was supposed to have killed me in four years flat.

Yea, Right.

Been six or seven now, my doc was an Army doc and tells me I behave like veterans he's known that just refuse to die! When he said it it was funny with his demeanor, but "Only the Good Die Young" And I haven't been.

• Like 6

A little grunge is called for today 
My copy of this Nirvana LPs has the Steve Albini remastering 

Some people like it as it retains a lot of the trademark feedback but some fans think it’s been cleaned up to much in the vocals 

Artist - Nirvana 

Title - In Utero 

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/Nirvana-In-Utero/release/7545132

5-EC9-FADA-0-E6-B-4-C38-89-D3-581-B2-CF2

• Like 5

I've gathered a few of those record store days re-releases since I got back into my vinyl in `16. Replaced several of my faves with a thousand revolutions and they do sound good. Don't think I'm missing out on anything with the new ones, but I couldn't do any A to B comparisons.

• Like 4

Record Store Day was good to me!  :)

Alan Holdsworth's "Road Games" re-mastered from 1983 and is one great album!  His second solo release set the stage so to speak and shaped many of his future projects.

IMG-20201009-173256166.jpg

My second RSD purchase was Roger Water's Live in Berlin "The Wall" with sooo many great artists contributing for one cause "The Memorial Fund for Disaster Relief."  Mastered and pressed in Germany it's an exceptionally sweet live album!

IMG-20201009-175308695.jpg

• Like 6

Good evening friends and good morning Paul !   I am over in RTM starting my evening with this 180 LP of great merit :).

First time hearing this on the Martin Logan ESLs   The new room setting is the best I have ever had-owned-heard here in my home, simply turning the room 90 degrees made such a difference, I wished you all could come by to hear for yourselves and see what you think...  

With that, here is the cover art ...IMG-0195.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The gaucho is reputed to be Walter Becker 

If you search what I wrote above you will get the answer 

But you can start here 

https://www.quora.com/What-do-the-lyrics-of-Steely-Dans-Gaucho-mean?share=1

And I  found this reference on the cover art 

Artwork

The cover art is based upon a wall plaque entitled "Guardia Vieja – Tango" (Old Guard – Tango), located in a southside Buenos Airespromenade known as Caminito, by Argentine artist Israel Hoffmann.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1