Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

It gets downright lovey - dovey in here sometimes, but don't feel like 1 bourbon 1 scotch & 1 beer tonight.

This record sounds so sweet, soothing and reminds me of certain special people & emotions. Nice.

Plus got a friend here that tells me I'm this way about once a month or so:P

PXL-20201014-234250271.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MicroMara said:

@Full Range  Don´t be sad my mate ....I think it will be better in a few days. I was extracted of some of the nerve fluid between the vertebrae. I have constant underpressure in my head, which causes tremendous pain. The doctors told me today that this condition lasts a few days. Therefore I have to take a lot of painkillers every day , approx. 8 gramm. That is not nice.

Nice to be back ..I missed you ......

I’m confident with today’s medical advances- that you will pull through 

You just need to endure the discomfort and pain to receive the gain 

Chin up and fight on 😎

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, KROCK said:

I'm running out of albums.

27 minutes ago, grasshopper said:

me too.  plus y'all have featured a lot of what I have.

Should I get started on my Beatles MONO releases? 

I just looked at the prices - and they are insane 😱

But they are beautifully sounding albums 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I absolutely love the Who!

This guy's alright and I always thought he had two good records... now I've got ten.

Ay Ya Yaaa, he was offering a deal I couldn't refuse now I could play until I need new tubes and I still wouldn't be finished!

The two good ones?  this & Darkness...

Met him the night before he played two nights here for Born in the USA. Nice guy but he made me late for my squeeze!

PXL-20201015-004713369.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I saw Spirit at a club in Tucson. Was a fun show. Very intimate. No bad seats The place only had a couple hundred seats

changed the doghouse system around a little. Had the sub inputs from speaker outs. Switched it to the Sub Out on the amp.... Now fiddling with it to get it to sound right... The Sub Out doesn't operate when on 2Channel or Direct... Blasted AVR and all its synthesized effects....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

In this episode of "where'd that riff come from?," we learn that Led Zeppelin were equal opportunity "borrowers," taking not only from the elder blues artists, but from their contemporaries as well. There's no denying that the gentle acoustic guitar riff in 'Taurus' is owed something from 'Stairway To Heaven.' It's no small coincidence then that Led Zep served as opening band for Spirit on the band's 1969 US tour or that Zep used to include a version of Spirit's 'Fresh Garbage' in their early live sets.

• Like 2