Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

On 10/16/2020 at 10:29 PM, JohnJ said:

Dinner and a movie?

How about baking and new music?

Heard this a while back after seeing it posted here twice or so. Hauntingly beautiful voice, exceptionally clear recording and as close to good ol' Country that I own. Even a good copy of a Lou Reed classic!

PXL-20201016-192348813.jpg

PXL-20201016-195126427.jpg

That's a half batch of cornbread with stew beef and cheese and salsa. Coated the beef with chili powder, garlic salt, cumin, cayenne pepper mixed the chunks of cheese with the extra stuff and it turned red when it popped up and melted. Dinner in a skillet! 

yummy yummy .....I had turntable pizza today

unnamedpizza.jpg.c6a431ca35db385de6196f1518d0dcc2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

It was a beautiful funeral of my father, he would have liked it.I keep him in my innermost being in honor and remembrance. It is over with my strong pains, it is over with my grief, I want to live and laugh again, to listen to music, to enjoy the beautiful things in life. I am here again...............

smilie_gr_162.gif

• Thanks 6

Hello @MicroMara I had to move some stuff again after my mom's brother came and took the antiques that I felt needed to stay in her family. Moving LP crates just a foot over with a twist took a half an hour. I had to empty them, even if I could have picked them up think they would have broke apart. This came into view and haven't heard it in a long while.

Good for a Saturday evening after your football team goes 5-0 in spectacular fashion 73-7 fireworks.gif

PXL-20201017-220521500.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

@JohnJ  said Good for a Saturday evening after your football team goes 5-0 in spectacular fashion 73-7   smilie_denk_04.gif

Did Germany play today ? I don't know ...and we should have won 5 : 0 ? Against whom? I haven't watch any games of the German soccer team for a long time. Only when they have a new coach.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

@JohnJ  said Good for a Saturday evening after your football team goes 5-0 in spectacular fashion 73-7   smilie_denk_04.gif

Did Germany play today ? I don't know ...and we should have won 5 : 0 ? Against whom? I haven't watch any games of the German soccer team for a long time. Only when they have a new coach.

No, I don't know. 

I'm talking about our football, and Clemson's NCAA team

https://www.tigernet.com/story/Georgia-Tech-Instant-Analysis-404-Not-Found-19146

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

16 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

No, I don't know. 

I'm talking about our football, and Clemson's NCAA team

https://www.tigernet.com/story/Georgia-Tech-Instant-Analysis-404-Not-Found-19146

Talking about local football 

We have 4 different football codes 

1) Soccer (2) Australian Rules (3) Rugby League (4) Rugby Union 

Over the last weeks the finals are being played 

Last night - Brisbane Lions ( Australian Rules ) missed out on a Grand Final spot 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Full Range said:

Over the last weeks the finals are being played 

Last night - Brisbane Lions ( Australian Rules ) missed out on a Grand Final spot 

Long ago I got the Aussie Rules games on TV.  I rather liked it.  Especially the refs signals and the uni's they wore.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Full Range said:

Yes I know. You can be lucky with such different kinds of soccer ......German football is total boring .....My point of view ....

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Or to bring back feeling like a kid !

I use the Claypool Lennon Delirium for that.

no no ..claypool is cool , but still toooooooooooo expensive in germany, that´s why I don´t have their albums ...( you´ll might  remember over $ 70 for a record )

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

nice tt ...is it a Denon ? Which pic - up ? Which phono pre amp ?

Hi! It’s the DP-62L with the Denon dl-110 HO MC on the straight arm tube running through a Yamaha C-60 here (it also spends time on my main system through a C-85). My kids love the Beatles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 5