Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

19 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Got a couple of their records, but not for now. I'm in more of a Floyd mood today:

PXL-20201103-210315462.jpg

After this LP I even would have had no more desire to listen to more music from Gilmour or Floyd...and then also with trumpets....LOL , No I don't want to get this one.
The only good thing is that the record in the video is spinning ... Doesn´t have the class of his first solo debut album ..... imo......smilie_denk_46.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

After this LP I even would have had no more desire to listen to more music from Gilmour or Floyd...and then also with trumpets....LOL , No I don't want to get this one.
The only good thing is that the record in the video is spinning ... Doesn´t have the class of his first solo debut album ..... imo......smilie_denk_46.gif

Hi, 

I had this one for a decade before I had the first that was played the other day in here and made me think of him just now. Always liked this one better than the one you like more:smile:

Thinking Animals...

• Like 3

PXL-20201103-215152937.jpg

Side two
No. Title Lead vocals Length
1. "Goodbye Blue Sky" Gilmour 2:45
2. "Empty Spaces" Waters 2:10
3. "Young Lust" (writers: Waters, Gilmour) Gilmour 3:25
4. "One of My Turns" Waters 3:41
5. "Don't Leave Me Now" Waters 4:08
6. "Another Brick in the Wall, Part 3" Waters 1:18
7. "Goodbye Cruel World"

* Funny it's not the bud or the jack or george that I associate with lots of this music anymore.

It is 5 pm here an hour from dark & I sat down at this pc with the walls breathing side two of "the Wall"

it's this:

PXL-20201103-212945572.jpg

Starting to smell it back here now!

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JohnJ said:

PXL-20201103-215152937.jpg

Side two
No. Title Lead vocals Length
1. "Goodbye Blue Sky" Gilmour 2:45
2. "Empty Spaces" Waters 2:10
3. "Young Lust" (writers: Waters, Gilmour) Gilmour 3:25
4. "One of My Turns" Waters 3:41
5. "Don't Leave Me Now" Waters 4:08
6. "Another Brick in the Wall, Part 3" Waters 1:18
7. "Goodbye Cruel World"

@JohnJ said ...Animals .......Where´re the animals on the wall ?  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

I was thinking about Animals...

but I pulled the Wall out of the crate.

Might get to it anyhow but it's an hour from dark here so I know it's about midnight there, right?

Yes close to midnight in 43 minutes ..we had a time change two weeks ago, and returned the clock for one our backwards...Not Kidding ....We got two times zone in europe...summertime

from march till end of october  ( turning the clocks one our in front ) and wintertime from october to end of march, so we´re back to the regular timezone.

Since a couple of decades  these crazy politicans in the EU argue about whether this is senseful or not ......crying-with-laughter.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, MicroMara said:

Yes close to midnight in 43 minutes ..we had a time change two weeks ago, and returned the clock for one our backwards...Not Kidding ....We got two times zone in europe...summertime

from march till end of october  ( turning the clocks one our in front ) and wintertime from october to end of march, so we´re back to the regular timezone.

Since a couple of decades  these crazy politicans in the EU argue about whether this is senseful or not ......crying-with-laughter.gif

They argue that here to and we just turned ours one hour back this past Sunday morning!

Onto side three and four now didn't want to hear that opening song for some reason.

No problem got coffee now and I'm good until eleven or so I'd guess.

Our election we used to all vote the first Tuesday in November and that was it, we knew the winners the next morning!

Now two weeks before we can vote and by mail without rules this year. Some states allow the mail-ins to come for another ten days...... A leader on one side said we will know who won in January!! No joke she said that. I do not know what I will wake up to but it will not be dark around this house tonight and my flag will fly, or some other things might!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

They argue that here to and we just turned ours one hour back this past Sunday morning!

Onto side three and four now didn't want to hear that opening song for some reason.

No problem got coffee now and I'm good until eleven or so I'd guess.

Our election we used to all vote the first Tuesday in November and that was it, we knew the winners the next morning!

Now two weeks before we can vote and by mail without rules this year. Some states allow the mail-ins to come for another ten days...... A leader on one side said we will know who won in January!! No joke she said that. I do not know what I will wake up to but it will not be dark around this house tonight and my flag will fly, or some other things might!

YEAH I know John ...I´ll follow up your elections ..of course ....There´s a TV HYPE here in Germany ( all over europe ) about the US elections , you won´t believe that.....so I´m up to date 

• Thanks 1

Just now, wuzzzer said:

Boston Third Stage album.  Listening to it for the first time since I've never had a TT until today. 

I'm in analog heaven. 

Got Pictures? Wonderful cover on that one.

This thread isn't any different than the rest of these forums!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1