Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Thanks for the idea!

Keep the apple cider vinegar for the greens that I eat, and for a cooked dressing I make for a spinach salad with mandarins and almonds.

Honey, I usually don't run out of that either, got to turn the record... side 4 up next. For some reason "Singing All Day" hit me with extra deja-vu tonight. I've had this Tull cranked for hours now!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Full Range said:

Give it a try 

Some 20 years ago I was introduced to an Apple cider vinegar / honey tonic for health and well-being 

So I decided to try it with Tea - and it’s just terrific 

Good stuff!

Yes and John Lipton...orange pekoe became famous, hot or cold. Like a little Early Grey Bigelow or other... Darjeeling.

Need to go back, too much coffee drinker atm. Around here Tupelo honey like Van...left my good vinegar, need more for what ails you.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Thanks for the idea!

Keep the apple cider vinegar for the greens that I eat, and for a cooked dressing I make for a spinach salad with mandarins and almonds.

Honey, I usually don't run out of that either, got to turn the record... side 4 up next. For some reason "Singing All Day" hit me with extra deja-vu tonight. I've had this Tull cranked for hours now!

Keep it going with that orange wedge and cinnamon. Good for your C and immune system and blood sugar regulator.

The good apple cider vinegar with the unfiltered, B something the real good stuff. Go easy like you would on your green s until you get it right or stomach problem may be too acidic.

Sure you know, just saying...

• Like 3

default_cool.gif

Like this [mention=63007]baron167[/mention]?

To continue upon how I started my Tull journey this early evening, Side 2 first this time:

PXL-20201120-204230274.jpg

And it works just as well as starting with the big hit!

Looks good. I’m limited to Aqualung on vinyl.

What’s the tonearm? I had a carbon fiber tonearm for about a month (Project Debut Carbon) I had high hopes for.

Dialed in the 2M bronze today. Might be done tinkering for now.

bd91200ff5234beb7b32f41ccce83076.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, billybob said:

Good stuff!

Yes and John Lipton...orange pekoe became famous, hot or cold. Like a little Early Grey Bigelow or other... Darjeeling.

Need to go back, too much coffee drinker atm. Around here Tupelo honey like Van...left my good vinegar, need more for what ails you.

Quit Lipton when I discovered Luzianne and never looked back. Tupelo Honey... if I wasn't yawning I could put that one on right now... love Van Morrison and yep his music can cure!

@baron167 that's a stock 9" arm that came out with the ProJect Classic that I got the year after it came out. Can't get over the three legged bit but the sound from it is great!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

We are going Australiana 

This artist is very famous not only for having a great voice and TV personality but also a fabulous Aussie comedian 

This album is from 1977 but his first album was in 1968 and it’s the first of a handful in the collection 

I will give members that lived as young adults in the 70s some homework - Search out The adventures of Barry McKenzie for some 70s comedy laughs 🤪🤪🤪 

Artist - Barry Crocker 

Title - Self Titled 

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/Barry-Crocker-Barry-Crocker/release/4357514

B0-A7-E4-AC-0939-49-EC-9-C90-417-D5-E1-F

650346-BE-E363-490-D-B892-82870-D96-FF17

• Like 6

Metro were an English rock band, featuring Peter Godwin (vocals, saxophone, synthesizer), Duncan Browne (guitar, keyboards, vocals) and Sean Lyons (guitar).The band is best known for their song "Criminal World", which was covered by David Bowie on his 1983 album, Let's Dance. The debut album was released in 1976 on the BMI label, printed in the USA

Metro.thumb.jpg.6fb082376db8718ebc40fc7e0c84147b.jpg

• Like 4

@billybob I didn't forget about what I said the other night, I could log in but not post at all Sat evening.

More from the motherlode :wink:

PXL-20201121-230950604.jpg

PXL-20201121-231017599.jpg

This is one sweet sounding record... and I even had it toned down like I still had a roommate last night. The smells of brats, onions and bell peppers with Van picking and strumming would only fit together in my world and man I enjoyed it yesterday!

Wild Night (complete version) - Van Morrison with Ronnie Montrose - YouTube

YT won't let me put it up but it's worth your time if you aren't in a head-banging mood. Speaking of... one of the earlier good ones in that regard is on at least one song... Ronnie Montrose.

Had to play their first afterwards!

*  "We're Dealin' Posting" again!

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

@AndreG. I have the party album from that movie and will play it soon 🤪

Continuing with Australiana 

This album is from 1984 

Artist - Barry Crocker ‎

Title - Moonlight And Love Songs (Are Never Out Of Date)

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/Barry-Crocker-Moonlight-And-Love-Songs-Are-Never-Out-Of-Date/release/4357539

C7-CF33-F4-54-B8-4-A18-9109-2-D31479563-

• Like 4

@grasshopper I almost picked up an mfsl copy of that Walsh record back when it was under twenty bucks. Yep that's a regret, I prioritized a common 70s head habit instead that week and forgot about it.

"Meadows" never did get the beginning of it :rolleyes: but when it came on it got cranked through the Pioneer fm converter and Jensen Triaxials in that `73 Charger SE I had!

Nice listen for this morning with the Guatemalan. 

• Like 3