Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Time for a road test throw down!  Put the Crites bottoms in the cat's pair of Heresy's last weekend soooo today I dragged the battery cables around and hooked them up.  Good job @Fido they're sounding great!  I actually forgot how much fun these lil boxes can be!  Might just have to put them on the floor surrounded by chicken wire.  😂   😂

Fleetwood_Mac_-_Rumours_1977.jpg

Donald_Fagan_-_Night_Fly.jpg

Tal_Wilkenfeld_-__Love_Remains__20.jpg

^^^^^^^^  Yasssss, we have bass now!  vvvvvv 😂

69849360_2697501970282653_20923624242701

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dave1290 said:

Time for a road test throw down!  Put the Crites bottoms in the cat's pair of Heresy's last weekend soooo today I dragged the battery cables around and hooked them up.  Good job @Fido they're sounding great!  I actually forgot how much fun these lil boxes can be!  Might just have to put them on the floor surrounded by chicken wire.  😂   😂

Fleetwood_Mac_-_Rumours_1977.jpg

Donald_Fagan_-_Night_Fly.jpg

Tal_Wilkenfeld_-__Love_Remains__20.jpg

^^^^^^^^  Yasssss, we have bass now!  vvvvvv 😂

69849360_2697501970282653_20923624242701

did you ever think about putting some speaker grills on those heresys? I dont have anymore LIKE NEW Crites Woofers - lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fido said:

did you ever think about putting some speaker grills on those heresys? I dont have anymore LIKE NEW Crites Woofers - lol

Welllllllll, the cat doesn't have any front claws but I saw paw marks on the black grill covers.  Never thought she'd paw in the bottom of the mid-horn then poof there went the bottom.  I'm going to ship the lil kitty to @oldtimer.  Something needs to soften him up a lil bit.  :)

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

"Where's the Beef?"

& while the mellow stuff is playing @geezin' like both the Who LP and the Paul McCartney, have some but after the day I had I'm going mellow right now!

PXL-20201123-235050942.jpg

Steve Winwood - Higher Love (Album Version) (HQ) - YouTube

You force me to dig out all my Steve Winwood LP`s soon..... LOL

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Think side one is all I can take I'll have something else up soon.

Man.... I'm having trouble posting youtubes lately!

Yeah I Know ...driving me mad sometimes ....but we´re in a madhouse anyway so it doesn´t matter LOL

• Haha 4

27 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

Welllllllll, the cat doesn't have any front claws but I saw paw marks on the black grill covers.  Never thought she'd paw in the bottom of the mid-horn then poof there went the bottom.  I'm going to ship the lil kitty to @oldtimer.  Something needs to soften him up a lil bit.  :)

Well, some thing or somebody (?) did it...🤔

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1