Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

17 minutes ago, baron167 said:

Confident I’m pissing off the neighbors emoji41.png ae6c623e77a703cf58819c2fb6a71305.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You´re using a magentic field room converter on your rack, that´s why you´re confident " pissing of your neighbors . It´s not your excellent gear ....  LOL

grafik.png.ffd896cb226197f07a905a62ccf17d2f.png

• Like 5

You´re using a magentic field room converter on your rack, that´s why you´re confident " pissing of your neighbors . It´s not your excellent gear ....  LOL
grafik.png.ffd896cb226197f07a905a62ccf17d2f.png

That’s tape for my record brush lint removal. I’ll look into a proper MFRC.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, baron167 said:

That’s tape for my record brush lint removal. I’ll look into a proper MFRC.

it´s always a great pleasure to see other klipsch community members gear and enjoy their style of music

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

it´s always a great pleasure to see other klipsch community members gear and enjoy their style of music

Thank you and I concur, sir. Wife and kids are out. This is one facet of my music taste. And it’s my main table in my secondary system if that makes sense. New Ortofon Bronze is still being tweaked. A few minutes left of Crankdom [emoji869]before they are back home.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, baron167 said:

Thank you and I concur, sir. Wife and kids are out. This is one facet of my music taste. And it’s my main table in my secondary system if that makes sense. New Ortofon Bronze is still being tweaked. A few minutes left of Crankdom emoji869.pngbefore they are back home.

I´m with you ...smilie_tanz_017.gif 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Scored at Goodwill!  Bought five albums including this brand new still in the shrink wrap Bay City Rollers!  It'll be hard waiting until Saturday Night to play it!!  😅

Hard to beat the $1.99 per album price!  I'll post pics of the rest after I clean them and as I listen to them. 

Screenshot_20201201-171003_Photos.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

ON it!  Unziiiiiping a couple just for giggles!  Tubes are pushin those electrons this afternoon while I sit here wit mah grin on drinkin mah coffee.  Back to the LS this morning and getting serious Mon!   :)

IMG-20201202-114208023.jpg

Doyle Bramhall II?  Tossed a few friends into this one released in 2018..  EC, Norah Jones, Derek Trucks and more slipped into his studio.  His first solo release in 15 years and another new one out now.  

IMG-20201202-114844630.jpg

Still got an itch for some more Neil though.  :)  "Return to Greendale" is such a great album.  Ya better!  :)

Neil_Young_&_Crazy_Horse_-_Return_to_Gre

69636451_2451298205105585_69272293959626

😂

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

My wife is slowly taking over the music room as she is in Christmas decorating mode 

It happens every year because she’s in her element 

Also it’s the granddaughters first Christmas 

So I need to be politically astute when I want to play a record 😎

D581-B228-7833-41-AC-B6-FD-8-B2-E13247-A

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Full Range said:

My wife is slowly taking over the music room as she is in Christmas decorating mode 

So I need to be politically astute when I want to play a record 😎

Pin on gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, Full Range said:

"My wife is slowly taking over the music room as she is in Christmas decorating mode 

So I need to be politically astute when I want to play a record"😎

Ha, so much cheerfulness !!  I think I could live with that !!  🎄

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

12 Days of Crimson

On the 1st day of Crimson, someone gave to me, a set of KC ornaments for the tree.

Throughout the month of December, we will be celebrating all things Crimson with 12 days of special items, promotions and exclusive offers.  We are thrilled to begin by offering something we have long wished to showcase….a complete set of 12 ornaments featuring the iconic KC album covers.  Of course, these ornaments will look great on any tree, but who says you cannot hang them throughout your home or office (now the same space for many in 2020!) all year?

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdim.mcusercontent
See all 12 Designs

The specials will be spread throughout the entire month, so be sure to keep an eye on your in box every few days!  Frequent Fliers receive a $10.00 savings on the set which is automatically listed when logged into the shop.

Enjoy the music, and the decorations,

The Schizoid Shop Team

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Another one of the $1.99 Goodwill finds.  I believe it's a 180 gram vinyl.  It's about twice as thick and heavy compared to other ones I have. 

Smoke Gets In Your Eyes was the first song my wife and I danced to at our wedding reception so I was very happy to find it!

The cover is a bit worn but the vinyl itself is in excellent shape.  This is the stereo re-release of the original mono album. 

Screenshot_20201203-203203_Photos.jpg

• Like 5