Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

This next record is a recent ( a few months ago ) purchase from Amazon 

Came late during the Covid pandemic 😷 Also placed on back order for a few weeks 

This release also has the highest Prog enthusiast rating 

Artist - Frank Zappa And The Mothers Of Invention

Title -  One Size Fits All

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/Frank-Zappa-And-The-Mothers-Of-Invention-One-Size-Fits-All/release/7635019

A42-A7-F4-D-FA06-459-F-B92-F-92226-D9-D9

• Like 4

Back from the hack!  Maybe...  It's been insane and wouldn't wish it on anyone.  Naturally, Norton says everything is fine and to not worry about anything they've got me protected.  Yet I still see things that lead me to believe my rear is still hanging out.  Who knows.  Things are sounding great though.  😂

• Like 4

Have finished my tube Phonopre upgrate since yesterday .I have installed new Jantzen Cross Caps ( black )  for the low pass and Superior Z Caps ( red )  for the mid-high pass. In addition, he has now got two new PCC 88 Siemens tubes. He is still in the " Burn-In " but the sonic increase with my Micro Seiki TT I can now already call very remarkable. It sounds as if I had a much higher quality and more expensive new phono preamplifier connected. Better dynamics, faster resolution, the voices and instruments gain body, the entire stage representation is more precise. This exceeds my expectations many times over. I am very happy about that.  

The 230 Volt power supply is in a seperate housing and therefore not visible here.

SteinNeu2.thumb.jpg.66d41610c96d78f3879e4737d8a0f262.jpg  

SteinNeu1.thumb.jpg.1d71f7abdd6270a025dc965592df1ab9.jpg

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

Have finished my tube Phonopre upgrate since yesterday .I have installed new Jantzen Cross Caps ( black )  for the low pass and Superior Z Caps ( red )  for the mid-high pass. In addition, he has now got two new PCC 88 Siemens tubes. He is still in the " Burn-In " but the sonic increase with my Micro Seiki TT I can now already call very remarkable. It sounds as if I had a much higher quality and more expensive new phono preamplifier connected. Better dynamics, faster resolution, the voices and instruments gain body, the entire stage representation is more precise. This exceeds my expectations many times over. I am very happy about that.  

I have said it many times before on forums and in conversations 

Capacitors and resistors make a big difference to the sound signature 

Thats why I used great care to choose quality components that worked well together in my crossovers and also on the DIY First Watt / Nelson Pass amp builds 

Happy listening 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Full Range said:

I have said it many times before on forums and in conversations 

Capacitors and resistors make a big difference to the sound signature 

Thats why I used great care to choose quality components that worked well together in my crossovers and also on the DIY First Watt / Nelson Pass amp builds 

Happy listening 

Of course,  confirmed ! Got the same experience with my external DIY X-Overs  ....and yes I enjoy the approved phono stage sound quality as you can see

lautsprecher-bauen-svetazi.jpg.dafb498e8037bd805231a9bb40d44441.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

The 230 Volt power supply is in a seperate housing and therefore not visible here.

SteinNeu2.thumb.jpg.66d41610c96d78f3879e4737d8a0f262.jpg  
SteinNeu1.thumb.jpg.1d71f7abdd6270a025dc965592df1ab9.jpg

Is this appropriate for this topic? Please spin and tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

Today it’s an unofficial double album release 

some info I have found on the WWW

Record  1: is a reissue of Poot Face Booogie LP = The Ahoy, Rotterdam, Nov 27. 1971 and studio 1968-69
Record  2: is a reissue of Safe Muffinz LP = Santa Monica Civic Auditorium Aug. 21, 1970 (not El Monte Legion Stadium, July 1971)

More info if interested 

http://lukpac.org/~handmade/patio/bootlegs/concert_boots1971-1975.html#vitamindeficiency

Artist - Frank Zappa

Title - Vitamin Deficiency 

Album - ID - https://www.discogs.com/Frank-Zappa-Vitamin-Deficiency/release/812728

47792-FB7-CF17-459-F-8-AD8-B10-F71-F7995

• Like 3