Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

9 minutes ago, baron167 said:

Is this appropriate for this topic? Please spin and tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it is , because @Full Range and I myself are DIY Technicinas as well and love to discuss those subjects. btw , scroll above on this page ...I spinned enough , now it´s your turn LOL

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yes it is , because [mention=57741]Full Range[/mention] and I myself are DIY Technicias as well and love to discuss those subjects. btw , scroll above on this page ...I spinned enough , now it´s your turn LOL

I have and am spun and spinning. There are technical threads. This isn’t a technical thread, is it?! So help me, I’ll unsubscribe right now! [emoji6]

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, baron167 said:

I have and am spun and spinning. There are technical threads. This isn’t a technical thread, is it?! So help me, I’ll unsubscribe right now! emoji6.png

Allright Sir ....LOL  ..I am listening to Triumvirat " Spartakus "

triumvirat2.thumb.jpg.5b98a8710659e8c421bd4baef32f6063.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Well every now and then some of us go OT. Miss my lps, might pack up the whole rig before strangers come in to look at the place. Sure I'll play some more vinyl in here before summer comes around.

It´s a long time till summer John , how will you survive ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I heard that song in my head when you wrote what you did George! & George was singing it!

Don't like wine except red (burgandy) to sautee mushrooms and then beef in a dish. & Sherry a couple tablespoons in the last five minutes of simmering my Caccitori !

Dom's B&B I've had and a little is nice.

Now a days I ration my EC Barrel Proof and have a shot of my Knob Creek 12 year once or twice a week... without music that would obviously double. But I can't ever go back to the way I was!! Enough ot for me tonight, you guys deserved an answer.

Edited by JohnJ
* George T.
  • Like 4

16 hours ago, JohnJ said:

I heard that song in my head when you wrote what you did George! & George was singing it!

I didn't know I could play guitar so well and have such a great voice. I should maybe start a music career with these talents 

Tierisch gut - Spirituosen mit Tiernamen | Schnapsblatt

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MicroMara said:

Where are you guys ? Getting board here since @JohnJ isn´t spinning

smilie-gross_335.gif

I'm still spinning occasionally bud, I won't take the blame :rolleyes:. But it's those "Other Discs" now. And geeze ya'll have put some good stuff up recently. Think the DJ must still be having troubles getting online too!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, JohnJ said:

I'm still spinning occasionally bud, I won't take the blame :rolleyes:. But it's those "Other Discs" now. And geeze ya'll have put some good stuff up recently. Think the DJ must still be having troubles getting online too!

Will meet you there and I´ll spinn the silver discs in the next few month in the " the other disc thread " , haven´t done it anyway for a couple of month .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1