Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Well at least you guys are posting.  This laptop needs an exorcism!  Norton tells me I'm fine but if I use my ladder up top to log into sites where I could have a bank card stored I get the old fake window.  "That link isn't working.  Follow this link."  Seriously?  Yet Norton says I'm OK?  Called them tonight on two diff occasions, waited forever to get thru then both times when I got a live person they asked what was going on so I tell them then they just disappear.  NOW I'm starting to wonder IF I'm even calling Norton at all.  It's totally freakin insane.  Just got booted from everything a bit ago.  Couldn't go anywhere.  Showed "www.jdoqocy.com server IP address could not be found on several different sites."  Blinked a couple times 5 minutes later and then everything worked.  But...  Yea, I know...  Stop laffin!!!  😂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Shiva said:

I am always on the look-out for big voiced singers, that come out bold and strong out my Epics. This guy, discovered last night, does just that, Hans Theessink.

Brilliant Singer Songwriter Music  @Shiva  ....also the audio quality ....here´s your Mercury , a convertible of course

1969 Mercury Cougar HD Wallpaper | Background Image | 1920x1200 | ID:397630  - Wallpaper Abyss

• Like 4

1 minute ago, oldtimer said:

Found a Miles Davis Kind of Blue re-release in 180g.  At Aldi of all places.  Will play it tonight, I think it is a French pressing.  

They sell records in the usa aldi food markets ? That´s real unusal to hear, in europe they´re selling food and houseware articles only.

You may try .....german food, but you´ll need a german passport to get it there.

Wie deutsch ist eigentlich Aldi in Amerika?

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

They sell records in the usa aldi food markets ? That´s real unusal to hear, in europe they´re selling food and houseware articles only.

You may try .....german food, but you´ll need a german passport to get it there.

I have purchased records from Aldi recently 

In Australia they only stock them on special buys every now and then 

• Like 2

A week or so ago they announced they were putting an Aldi's here in Duckburg.  13k people?  3 forms of "Family Dollar" stores here already, Walmart Super Center and a large Kroger.  They must be seeing something I'm not in their marketing.  They open I'll be there shopping for records first!

• Like 2

Knocked off from work early on Christmas Eve 

Needed a fix of music and decided to go back to the beginning 

This album was the catalyst for my love of progressive rock

It’s also the first record I purchased at the age of 12 or 13 ? 
The original album was lent out - but not returned and had to be replaced some years later (1978 ) 

Artist - King Crimson 

Title - In The Court Of The Crimson King 

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/King-Crimson-In-The-Court-Of-The-Crimson-King-An-Observation-By-King-Crimson/release/6443573

5-B0-FA72-E-60-CD-40-D6-951-D-89-F15-E77

• Like 6

Last year 2019, I bought LPs from Action, here in France: Pearl Jam, Jimy Hendrix, Jefferson Airplane, Foo Fighters, ... at 10 € each

https://www.action.com/fr-fr/

Dutch stores, I don't know if you have this in the US, Australia, Micromara must have this in Germany 😋

@oldtimer French pressing: they are engraved MPO on the vinyl between the grooves next to the central label?

• Like 4

4 hours ago, mustang_flht said:

Last year 2019, I bought LPs from Action, here in France: Pearl Jam, Jimy Hendrix, Jefferson Airplane, Foo Fighters, ... at 10 € each

https://www.action.com/fr-fr/

Dutch stores, I don't know if you have this in the US, Australia, Micromara must have this in Germany

This is indeed true, a good 5 years ago, the retail chain " ACTION " has also established itself in Germany. Only there are also no records to buy. So seems to be no business for the ALDI and ACTION retail chains . It is however so, from the buyer group addressed in Germany which goes shopping there, owns with certainty least a TT .

4 hours ago, mustang_flht said:

• Like 1