Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

This album is from 2 former YES members from different periods 

An album where less is more or nowhere to hide 

Only two analog instruments are used - Piano & Drums and in my opinion it’s one of the finest examples of free jazz / Prog jazz I have had the pleasure to hear 

Do yourself a favour and have a listen @Allan Songer

Artist -  Moraz - Bruford

Title - Music For Piano And Drums

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/Moraz-Bruford-Music-For-Piano-And-Drums/release/1225740

2-D6-E56-C1-22-FC-436-C-A604-6-EE5-D3929

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 is a compilation album by the English rock band the Beatles, originally released on 13 November 2000. The album features virtually every number-one single the band achieved in the United Kingdom and United States from 1962 to 1970. Issued on the 30th anniversary of the band's break-up, it was their first compilation available on only one CD. 1 was a commercial success and topped charts worldwide. It has sold over 31 million copies.[1]

In addition, 1 is the fourth best-selling album in the US since Nielsen SoundScan began tracking US album sales in January 1991[2] and the best-selling album of the 2000s decade in the US,[3] as well as the best-selling album of the decade worldwide. 1 was remastered and reissued in September 2011,[4] and was remixed and reissued again in several different deluxe editions in November 2015, the most comprehensive of which is a three-disc set entitled 1+, which includes video discs of the band's promotional films.

IMG-20210329-191616661.jpg

There ya have it and trust me it goes quick especially if you're singing along!  😂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Ugh!  Trying to paint here and haven't accomplished much.  Got a few new ones, which were, for the most part, disheartening.  

Symphonic Live is a video and live album by the English progressive rock band Yes, released on DVD and a single CD on 18 June 2002 by Eagle Vision and subsequently on two CDs and on Blu-ray by Eagle Records. The album documents the group's performance at the Heineken Music Hall in Amsterdam on 22 November 2001 during their Yessymphonic Tour, supporting their nineteenth studio album Magnification, which also featured an orchestra. The tour featured Yes performing on stage with an orchestra; Symphonic Live features the European Festival Orchestra conducted by Wilheilm Keitel... 

Done w/o Wakeman.  Sad!  lol

IMG-20210329-203951795.jpg

Come Tomorrow is the ninth studio album by Dave Matthews Band, and was released on June 8, 2018.[6] The album is their first since 2012's Away from the World. [7][8]

IMG-20210329-220247477.jpg

Ha!  The best for last!  Yup, I had to since my other one is toast!  lol  His third LP from 1970 but first one w/Flo & Eddie from the Turtles.  He totally broke away with this album showing more creative genius.  Gotta love Zap!

IMG-20210329-234058119.jpg

:)

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Ha!  The best for last!  Yup, I had to since my other one is toast!  lol  His third LP from 1970 but first one w/Flo & Eddie from the Turtles.  He totally broke away with this album showing more creative genius.  Gotta love Zap!

That album was the first Zappa album I purchased. - more followed later 

• Like 3

I've got a promo of his Mother's lp and maybe another very early one if someone didn't borrow them.  Have the majority of his other later stuff.  Warmed up around here and now the temp is down to freezing at night.  Next week warming up again hopefully.  Have to get this painting done and then spring for new carpet in the hallways and stairs.  Used to do that stuff all by myself but not anymore.  Just a pita.  Have to get it done before it really warms up.  

• Like 2

Just hangin getting ready for Jam Night.  Hopefully a good  crowd and a good time!

Leslie_West_-_Still_Climbing_2013_SIGNED

Dave_Matthews_Band_-_Come_Tomorrow_18.jp

^^^^^ One of those "sleepers" that you don't like the first time thru so you force yourself to give it another spin and find out it's pretty darn good.  

John_Mayall_-_No_Turning_Point_-_69.__RA

:)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1