Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Turning 90 degrees here in the Hall................Could not help but get the Rega in on the fun :D.   Side FOUR spinning now on the Martin Logans with new matching 1600X  subwoofer.  WOW!   First listen with this system and this recording! IMG-0346.jpg

• Like 2

........Vibe photo of this system.  20' back in the seating area !   With this, I am going into movie mode to finish out my evening on the theater system...  It was fun swapping out the systems between the LPs :emotion-21:   I promiss to return more often!   Enjoy the music my friends :emotion-29:IMG-0349.jpg

• Like 4

Flitting around while painting this trim, which sucks.  Downstairs is almost a wrap on the trim then it's the side walls and I'm kickin back.  Running wood flooring on the entry way downstairs and carpet up the stairs and hall up there.  Six doors is the pain but life's a pain.  Naturally w/the wood downstairs I have to replace all the cove molding then cut and repaint the new stuff.  Then the install and fixin up all the nicks and garbage from the new cove molding.  Mah good lookin lil designer is diggin around and coming up with something on the cheap but that remains to be seen. Fourth gut job in my life and after the 3rd I said never again.  Little did I know.  Mid 80's and no air in here sucks too.  Don't ask why either cause I don't have a clue.  Every house here in the hood has air cept this one.  All CD's lately so not much to post.  Did manage to throw some albums on last night  :)  

Cream_-_Good_Bye_Tour.jpg

Such a great album and glad I got it.  Some good stuff for sure!

Jeff_Healey_-_Legacy_Vol._1.jpg

Rory_Gallagher_-_Best_Of.jpg

Okies, back to the grind!  Ugh!  😂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Well my friends, looks like a quite week here in vinyl spinning dept.   Let me help :happy:.   Normally, Friday night's are another movie night, but I want to enjoy the restored B.I.C. 960 a bit.   So, for the first orchestral listen on this table, here we go.

From the gift of Warren Amerman and his memorial library, an RCA Victor recording from 1968.   Bruckner with the BSO!

Here is some front cover artwork for you all.....IMG-0350.jpg

• Like 3

This is pretty cool, with the Marantz AVR, you can RE-name the inputs to your liking.   So, of course, I changed PHONO to B.I.C. and here it is in the 'port hole' display window in the SR-6011 🍷IMG-0354.jpg

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Tigerman said:

Well my friends, looks like a quite week here in vinyl spinning dept.

I have my hands full at work and just had my first Covid19 vaccination needle 

No adverse reaction so far for me - but the wife had all the symptoms 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Full Range said:

I have my hands full at work and just had my first Covid19 vaccination needle 

No adverse reaction so far for me - but the wife had all the symptoms 

Ok Paul, very good, I have had BOTH and NO reactions either time, my sister probably most like your wife, flue like etc...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

.......Meanwhile, my final spin for this evening.....this beautful re-issue I purchased in 2018.   Front cover artwork that we are all familiar with and sounding VERY good on the vintage table!  :)IMG-0355.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2