Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

All cued up on the 960, and currently enjoying the music of Side ONE... Side TWO up shortly.  With this, I am going to call it an evening here and again, I am going to keep coming back with more vinyl spins to enjoy with you all.   Have a good evening my friends 🌙, enjoy your music :emotion-29:IMG-0359.jpg

• Like 3

Good evening, good morning everyone.  Sunday evening here in Longfellow Music Hall, and that means Sunday's are for vinyl :D'  Starting off with a glassic Windham Hill recording.  Shadowfax, here is the front cover artwork.IMG-0360.jpg

• Like 4

............just before giving this recording a listen, a photo on the 960 .....cheers 🍷   This is sounding VERY nice with it's brand new stylus, wish you could all join me :emotion-21:IMG-0363.jpg

• Like 2

Onto another great recording, great musicianship.   Thanking our friend Dirt Mudd for sending this great 180 gram recording along to me for the collection :emotion-25:  Front cover artIMG-0400.jpg

• Like 3

Well my fellow vinyl lovers, this will be it for this evening.   Side TWO with a variation on the center label, and about to move the cue lever 🍷    Goodnight for now until the next visit, enjoy your music :emotion-29:...IMG-0406.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MeloManiac said:

1.5 euro

I  don't want to cause no fuss (Too much, Magic Bus)
But can I buy your Magic Bus? (Too much, Magic Bus)
Nooooooooo! 
I don't care how much I pay (Too much, Magic Bus)
I want to drive my bus to my baby each day (Too much, Magic Bus)
I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it ... (You can’t have it!)
Thruppence  and sixpence every day
Just to drive to my baby
Thruppence and sixpence each day
Because I drive my baby every way
Magic Bus, Magic Bus, Magic Bus
I said, now I've got my Magic Bus (Too much, Magic Bus)
I said, now I've got my Magic Bus (Too much, Magic Bus)
I drive my baby every way (Too much, Magic Bus)
Each time I go a different way (Too much, Magic Bus)
I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Buddy's been here and yup I knew we wouldn't get anything done.  😂  Tubes are pushin electrons.  Just been unzippin and playin!

Nope, no style change here...  Ya do or ya don't  :)  😂

IMG-20210604-150853680.jpg

Stone Crazy was Buddy Guy's 4th album but this version is a re-release in 180g...  He runs the deck, as usual, but it's so clean.  Couldn't believe someone actually rated it B+.  Think it's a bit better than that imo.  I mean it is Buddy Guy yanno!  😂

IMG-20210604-163042154.jpg

Jimmy Page had some fun w/this one.  Great stuff right here.  Pretty much sums it up!

First Volume On Double LP!
Live At The Club Palais Ballroom 1984!

This special recording is a tribute to British blues musician Alexis Korner. Recorded live June 1984 featuring Jimmy Page and Alexis Light Orchestra. Paul Jones, Charlie Watts, Jack Bruce, Ian Stewart & Ruby Turner all comprise the "friends" Jimmy plays with on this record. Alexis Korner was a seminal blues musician, often called the "Father Of British Blues." Without him, we likely would not have The Stones. Korner passed away at the young age of 55 in 1984, the same year this concert was recorded. An absolute must-have.

IMG-20210604-162816779.jpg

Yea, it's THAT good!  😎

Yup, I loved this one then someone borrowed it  😂  One great album by bunch of great Motor City guys.  I'm thinkin they were one of 2 Barry Gordy signed to Motown.  They just kill it with the 23.5 track of "Get Ready."  Plenty of time to do whatever needed to be done.  :)

IMG-20210604-172310788.jpg

Now into a lil Jeff Beck...  No smoke, sounds fantastic so we GO then hit jam night!  Guest appearance, sign a few autographs and disappear into the bowels of the bar!  Actually, we'll just walk in, grab something, flop at a table and eyeball the wimmen!  Legends in our own minds...  😂

@MicroMara are you still wandering aimlessly in that new system or?????  What's the story morning glory???  Time to check-in again...  Asking for a friend!  :)

Next up a lil of this guy right here.  :)  

Walter_Trout_-_Survivor_Blues_2019.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

19 hours ago, Full Range said:

Don’t know what you fellas are doing this weekend 

You'll survive!  I've got faith in you!  

Yup, Friday was wasted but I was workin for the weekend.  So here we go since I don't EVER work on weekends!  

"Vincebus Eruptum" release in 1968 by Blue Cheer...  Lil "Summertime Blues" always sounds good on a hot early summer's day!

IMG-20210605-154236830-1.jpg

Then things start to happen!  A lil Creedence Clearwater!  How's mah Suzie Q?

IMG-20210605-163411538-1.jpg

JJ Cale's 5th released in 1979..  :)

IMG-20210605-163721454.jpg

Mmmmm  you won't believe me on this one but it's one H3LL of an LP. BullAngus doin BullAngus waaaay back in 1971.  Lil combo of Psych and Hard Rock.  FANTASTIC!  Just nosin and pulled it out.  Hasn't been played in years.  Thought it was good then couldn't remember.  What a pleasant surprise!

IMG-20210605-173734784-1.jpg

Roy Buchanan?  Mmmmhmmmmm  His Second Album from 1973.  Roy's ALWAYS good!  

IMG-20210605-184505261-1.jpg

Ok, I give up.  Ear fatigue, rear fatigue but I'm also hungry!

Maybe a Magical Mystery Tour would help?

IMG-20210605-192959429-1.jpg

Nope, no workie on wkends.  What's tomorrow gonna bring?  I'm out!  lol

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2