Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

One minor problem w/the ultra-sonic sittin here is that it has neodymium magnets...  They don't work too well when you have a pacer.  Those are the answer though.  Have run about 3 lp's thru this and it's pretty amazing so far.  The vacuum is insane.  Take them off the platter and play them.  Soooo, yup it's sittin here in the middle of the table.  Works for me!   :)

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Dave1291 said:

One minor problem w/the ultra-sonic sittin here is that it has neodymium magnets...  They don't work too well when you have a pacer.  Those are the answer though.  Have run about 3 lp's thru this and it's pretty amazing so far.  The vacuum is insane.  Take them off the platter and play them.  Soooo, yup it's sittin here in the middle of the table.  Works for me!   :)

my local independent record store

uses the vpi 16 on all sold used records...

You have to ask Paul.. aka @Full Range his opinion...

on the album's sent to him..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/5/2021 at 12:45 AM, Dave1291 said:

@MicroMara are you still wandering aimlessly in that new system or?????  What's the story morning glory???  Time to check-in again...  Asking for a friend!  :)

I know, I know, I know.....I am very rarely with you at the moment. I'm really sorry, but I hardly have time for my hobbies at the moment. On the one hand I'm back at work , then I additionally build a lot of audio cable for my german HiFi friends. One could already speak of a flood of orders in recent weeks. On the other hand , my beloved wife has a tumor in the spinal cord , she is since 2 weeks in the hospital and comes tomorrow in a special clinic. This means for me even more work and daily efforts with my two teenage children. So you can imagine that everything is very turbulent. I´ve got an 18 hours working day.  Nevertheless, I have always found a little time in between to read in the Klipsch Community. As soon as everything has improved, you will hear more from me. With my very best wishes to all .........

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, MicroMara said:

I know, I know, I know.....I am very rarely with you at the moment. I'm really sorry, but I hardly have time for my hobbies at the moment. On the one hand I'm back at work , then I additionally build a lot of audio cable for my german HiFi friends. One could already speak of a flood of orders in recent weeks. On the other hand , my beloved wife has a tumor in the spinal cord , she is since 2 weeks in the hospital and comes tomorrow in a special clinic. This means for me even more work and daily efforts with my two teenage children. So you can imagine that everything is very turbulent. I´ve got an 18 hours working day.  Nevertheless, I have always found a little time in between to read in the Klipsch Community. As soon as everything has improved, you will hear more from me. With my very best wishes to all .........

Best to you and wife, family!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Dave1291 said:

Whew!  It's always something and I hope you're wife gets much better soon.  Her, kids, workie, more workie and then you get a break.

That's life, you never know what will happen tomorrow ! A break? .... is early enough when I´m dead smilie_op_049.gif

Maybe!  Glad you're ok but I missed ya brother!  :)

1205735479_hugme.gif.1ed06d17a2b2a4feddbf4171ea347475.gif    for all of you....................

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1