Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

1 hour ago, MicroMara said:

..now it get´s a little bit more harder...Jan Hammer´s  "Black Sheep "

1635811305_janhammer.thumb.jpg.5c52b73981696d8af37a1efed5d7d5a6.jpg

I got to learn Jan Hammer in the 80s, when he became well known with the tv show 'Miami Vice', for which he wrote 'Crocket's theme'. Only of late, I learned that he is European and that he had a career with the Mahavishnu Orchestra and many other bands too.

• Like 3

I'm here in spirit.  Waaaay too much going on here last month and this month I'm buried too.  Outta here for Phoenix on the 23 to take my youngest to see Joe and the Eagles there.  Pacer, Dentist, yard crap getting ready for winter and lining up projects here @ my shack.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Dave1291 said:

I'm here in spirit.  Waaaay too much going on here last month and this month I'm buried too.  Outta here for Phoenix on the 23 to take my youngest to see Joe and the Eagles there.  Pacer, Dentist, yard crap getting ready for winter and lining up projects here @ my shack.

I have been busy too of late: new school year has started (I'm a teacher), lot's of things to do, one positive note: we can teach without facemask, and also the students can take it off when they sit down. There's an 'indian summer' coming our way with temperatures up to 30 degrees Celsius next week - a facemask is terrible then!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, MeloManiac said:

I have been busy too of late: new school year has started (I'm a teacher), lot's of things to do, one positive note: we can teach without facemask, and also the students can take it off when they sit down. There's an 'indian summer' coming our way with temperatures up to 30 degrees Celsius next week - a facemask is terrible then!

My wife is a techer as well, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, English ....but all students and teacher have to wear masks...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Don't fret George.

& Carry On!

If I ever.....

I'll post in here like the one that has posted videos by the dozens per hour in the past!

That’s why a new Video music thread was started, for you and other like minded members

So you have an outlet for your music tastes and imagination 

Am I good to you or what 😎

Love your banter 🤪

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1