Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

George you might have a point there...  Time will tell but I'm sure she'll know one heck of a lot about music before she's done!  lol

Ok ball games are on mute and I've got the itch.  Time to throw 'em down so here we go!

Jeff Beck's Guitar Shop!  His 6th studio LP released in 1989 and I'm listening to the 180 gram re-master right now  and of course things are totally cranked!!!  In this lp Beck moves from his earlier jazz fusion style into his instrumental rock style.  

He is totally killing this thing and yea, a double thumbs up cause it's Jeff Beck and he ALWAYS shines in his element.  Actually sittin here having an OMG moment and waiting on communion!  😂   It's THAT good!

IMG-20211113-142759120-HDR.jpg

• Like 5

You up and running again Mike or just teasing us???

Time for some "Thinking Man's Metal."  Blue Oyster Cult's Best Of "Don't fear the Reaper!  A double LP remastered in 2020 and since I'm getting even more worthless I picked it up.  Yes Sir, it's sweet compared to most of their other stuff I have.  Easy peasy, tight and clean as a whistle.  Also jams!  :)

IMG-20211113-152541725.jpg

Break time!  Gotta a football game to watch.  Toodles!  :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

You up and running again Mike or just teasing us???

Time for some "Thinking Man's Metal."  Blue Oyster Cult's Best Of "Don't fear the Reaper!  A double LP remastered in 2020 and since I'm getting even more worthless I picked it up.  Yes Sir, it's sweet compared to most of their other stuff I have.  Easy peasy, tight and clean as a whistle.  Also jams!  :)

IMG-20211113-142759120-HDR.jpg

Break time!  Gotta a football game to watch.  Toodles!  :)

Doubble visions ? Echoes ?  😇

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MicroMara said:

This Nagaoka 300 OS  Cartridge is a Hell Pick Up ...sound so fantasic...can´t get enough ....

414202439_Nagaokaos3001.thumb.jpg.7437189fdf61f0910e72259bf83d3313.jpg

That's a handsome cartridge. The wood, golden housing then amber stylus. Looks $$ and if it sounds as good...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

That's a handsome cartridge. The wood, golden housing then amber stylus. Looks $$ and if it sounds as good...

In Europe it is hard to get , a real rarity , actually brand new , have it for 15 years and actually hardly used , plus an original boxed spare needle . Yes this is a real treasure

• Like 5