Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

I'm just sittin here laffin at you guys...  Hope you're enjoyin that coffee Paul cause I'm laffin at those legs!  

Record Store Day drop today and I've been scroungin and darn near everything I want is gone.  My last alternative is to make a 3 hour road trip to my honey hole to check them out.  This is gona be a love/hate road trip tomorrow and I'm saying no right now.  But...  I'd walk out $500 lighter if I went AND I can't miss the Ohio State ichigan  football game!

Solved the outta space problem.  The same dude I got the sub cabinet from has a 6' tall solid oak book shelf that's gonna fit perfectly.  He's delivering it tomorrow for $50.  hahaha  Should hold all the re-masters and free up a shelf for more new ones.  :)  

Yea, that hat works!  Care to join me at jam night tonight?   😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dave1291 said:

Solved the outta space problem.  The same dude I got the sub cabinet from has a 6' tall solid oak book shelf that's gonna fit perfectly.  He's delivering it tomorrow for $50.  hahaha  Should hold all the re-masters and free up a shelf for more new ones.  :)  

Yea, that hat works!  Care to join me at jam night tonight?   😂

Nice, if that is half inch or 3/4 It's going to be sturdy. Can't get the wood for that at that price in years!

Let's see what I've got.....1.jpg.d29cfa7fb2203493f03d980d898ffd2d.jpg

• Like 5

Blew off jam night soooo been sittin here unzippin a few and nursin a couple Heineken's.  I'll post them up tomorrow.  :)                                                                       

This new cabinet is gonna fit in the line array and should help w/the lack of space.  Looks rock solid in the photos and he said it's all solid wood so that makes it even better.  33 wide, 13 deep and 6' high. 

Should have saved some money on the Levolors and stapled sheets over the front picture window!  Between the shelf and the TV there won't be much to see outside.   😂

Into a lil of the new David Crosby lp and runnin Warren Haynes & the Mule right now.  Think I'll survive  :)  

• Like 3

Time for a little Foxtrot 

I actually have 2 pressings of this album a UK and US 

But spinning the UK version today 

Just another super dooper album that is a must in any Prog collection 

Artist - Genesis 

Title - Foxtrot 

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/release/715057-Genesis-Foxtrot

4-BB8-ED29-1682-4332-95-C5-617-A03-E4-CA

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

nursin a couple Heineken's.                                                                      

My doctor told me 1 can of Heineken beer a day can not hurt

Heineken.thumb.JPG.7abce80176035e9ef66eca6b58743bdf.JPG

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Cold and sunny noon here ..while i had my integrated SS in operation yesterday, I thought to use the SS Pre-stage from my integrated and connected the monotubes today. Time to continue with the relaxin Sade " Diamond Life" Album , 1984 

sade.thumb.jpg.ea93f8dafe11a0768e36f89000334724.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Sky Street is an album by guitarist Kenny Burrell recorded in 1975 and released on the Fantasy Records label in 1976.The album was released on CD combined with Stormy Monday (Fantasy, 1978) as Stormy Monday Blues in 2001.

1323662243_KennyBurell.thumb.jpg.4060e66c1c21396211b640723b483016.jpg

• Like 5