Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

6 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Billy Strings and the boys latest LP Renewal.  Different sound and puts it all together. 

Billy-Strings-Renewal-2021.jpg

He WILL grow on ya for sure!  :)

a great talent ..and a great voice, wow I did not expected that adult voice from him..you´re right he WILL ...

• Like 1

David Crosby's first lp released in 1971 is just loaded w/the big guns.  It's him and you either like him or ya don't.  Many did, which led to his success in the business with CSN&Y. Such a great job re-mastering this one!  :)

f I Could Only Remember My Name is the debut solo album by American singer-songwriter David Crosby, released in February 1971 on Atlantic Records. A number of guest musicians appear on the record, including Graham Nash, Neil Young, Joni Mitchell, and members of Jefferson Airplane, Santana, and the Grateful Dead. The ensemble was given the informal moniker of The Planet Earth Rock and Roll Orchestra. It was one of four high-profile albums (all charting within the top fifteen) released by each member of Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young in the wake of their chart-topping Déjà Vu album, along with After the Gold Rush (Neil Young, September 1970), Stephen Stills (Stephen Stills, November 1970) and Songs for Beginners (Graham Nash, May 1971). It peaked at No. 12 on the Billboard Top LPs chart and earned a RIAA gold record certification in the United States.

IMG-20211126-223516663.jpg

• Like 5

Great album right there George!  Just got the cabinet delivered and the wall is FULL.  Maybe I've got about 6 inches left total.  3/4inch oak plywood w/solid oak sides and 5 oak shelves.  Gonna have to shim the back up an inch to eliminate that backwards lean it has.  hahaha  Aside from that it's gonna work. $35 and I gave him $50 for brining it over since it's about 40 miles round trip for him.  Gonna work just fine til it's full.  😂

Ewwwww, just realized now I won't have much room for a larger flat screen tv.  Now THAT sucks!  lol  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'll just leave this link here for the next one up.  Government Mule's mid-November release of their first totally blues album.  Starts slow and easy and finishes up hard and deep the way only Warren Haynes can do.  

https://topshelfmusicmag.com/reviews/govt-mule-drops-heavy-load-blues-album/https://topshelfmusicmag.com/reviews/govt-mule-drops-heavy-load-blues-album/

IMG-20211126-232801991.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Rach's second symphony is wonderfully MELOdic... :-)) 

Have had this record for a while, but only today listened to it after reading about it on Wikipedia. Azhkenazy is a formidable pianist, but here he's conducting. 

Decca is an amazing label. 

I never hesitate buying their records. 

PSX_20211127_234709.jpg

• Like 5

I’m on a bit of a Genesis phase right now 

But my wife is just about to take up some listening room real estate with the Christmas Tree 

But the system still sounds great even if the tree is obstructing one speaker 

Artist - Genesis
Title - A Trick Of The Tail

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/release/3389349-Genesis-A-Trick-Of-The-Tail

18-B7-C9-EC-054-B-4-C25-BB8-D-B50-FB63-D

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Full Range said:

But my wife is just about to take up some listening room real estate with the Christmas Tree 

Here in Belgium, we're waiting with the Christmas Tree until after Saint Nicolas has visited the homes and brought presents to the children, which is on the December 6th.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, MeloManiac said:

Here in Belgium, we're waiting with the Christmas Tree until after Saint Nicolas has visited the homes and brought presents to the children, which is on the December 6th.

My wife is just in her Christmas happy place 🤪

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Full Range said:

I’m on a bit of a Genesis phase right now 

But the system still sounds great even if the tree is obstructing one speaker 

Artist - Genesis
Title - A Trick Of The Tail

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/release/3389349-Genesis-A-Trick-Of-The-Tail

18-B7-C9-EC-054-B-4-C25-BB8-D-B50-FB63-D

Well @Full Range   The Garrad´s are still alive  in germany  ....within a modern Plinth ..

1455129912_garradplynth.jpg.d8220a6fcc3114a371b41fb72c80bbb0.jpg

1978054870_GarradPlynth2.jpg.7f96837b79a8bf22e8ed994901d0f4fd.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1638140402443-857048342.thumb.jpg.0332615316cf5f4d29a89c4aada7651d.jpg

11 hours ago, MeloManiac said:

11 hours ago, Full Range said:

My wife is just in her Christmas happy place 🤪

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1