Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

@Full Range   Nice christmas tree , full of fabric animals ,  the dog bones are wonderful , where´s your dog ? But I´m sad because you haven´t a  stereo image for a while ...you may play mono records only ...however, christmas time is worth to dispense a stereo image ....So just for you .....Give them a listen....Origin german christmas songs in monoaural

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Full Range said:

My wife had me take out the big tree this year 

Rut roh...  I'm having a vision of a lil girlie girl walking in and doing some MAJOR Christmas work.  Riiiiiiip, clothes, don't want that and over her shoulder, then on to the next, riiiiiip toys, cool, a bit of play time then w/a lil coaxing onto her next riiiiip, clothes!  Over her shoulder into the pile that's now beginning behind her.  In all, she'll be ready so have that camera at the ready!  Should be a hoot since I know you'll have her favorite record spinning.  :)  Have fun!  Pictures or it didn't happen!  😂

• Like 3

Seeeee @MicroMara I have to stay in the correct thread in here since I'm switching to vinyl now.  Lil Leslie West "Soundcheck" ALBUM.  He's now moved to the end of the table so he can lean on it while his head bobs...  😂

Leslie-West-Soundcheck.jpg

Full album so things are warmin up in here!  Can't wait til I put my stripper pole up in here!  😂  😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

This is turnin into WORK!  The things I do for a laff in here!   😂 I mean, Leslie West is great but this lil girl was killer and it shines on this one..  Now if I have to take a picture of it you're going to owe me.  BUT, anything for a laff right?  :)  Ha, lucky for you all I had a pic and didn't have to d/l it or take it.  :)

IMG-20211130-222220972.jpg

This is just KILLER Janis & the boys!  Double thumbs on it!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Forum Veteran
  • Regulars

Threw on the new Areosmith from RSD and yup I'm thinkin the rumor was true.  First side sucks mainly the pressing.  Clicks n Pops right from the get go.  Side two winding down so have to get a shot so ya know before you might buy it!  Nuttin worse than unzipping one to have it skip so there's that.   :)

IMG-20211203-171118638.jpg 

Dream On sounds stellar on side 2 though!  :)

Now what to play next???  

"We don't like their sound, and guitar music is on the way out." - Decca Recording Company, rejecting the Beatles, 1962

Dave1291

• Forum Veteran
  • Regulars

What's next???  He's shakin his head and prolly thinkin it's Jam night, which we all know is Friday or Saturday.  Right?  haahaha  Buckle up I'm gonna get him yet!   😂 😎

IMG-20211203-172646683.jpg

Yes, I'm THAT EVIL!  GREAT album and yup another double thumbs up!  :)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, MicroMara said:

Joe Bonamassa can learn a lot ...

Joe who?  IMO he's waaaay over-rated.  He's tryin to fill too many shoes and he can't even begin too!  :)  He's good but there's that imo.  Isn't it past your bed time???  😂  😎

•  
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Dave1291 said:

Joe who?  IMO he's waaaay over-rated.  He's tryin to fill too many shoes and he can't even begin too!  :)  He's good but there's that imo.  Isn't it past your bed time???  😂  😎

•  

No Dave no time to sleep ..beeing busy in the technical modification thread , helping a friend to moddy his RP 8000 F

• Thanks 3

Atta boy @MicroMara keep payin it forward!  

Threw this one down and it sounds great for a change-up that moves in it's own blusey kinda way...  House Of The Blues Vol. 7  Canned Heat, Memphis Slim & the Memphis Horns, "Memphis Heat!"  It's cookin and sounds great!  

IMG-20211203-182134318.jpg

Tonite's jam nite but it's only 6:30 sooooo maybe I'll run outta tunes and have to go?  Nahhhhh, I'm not feelin it.  I'll scrounge a bit more.   :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Nancy Wilson?  Think she can't hold her own or???  Three songs in and she's gotcha!  Kinda like finishing your first bottle of Yuengling Hershey Chocolate Porter and trying to decide if you want a second.  Of course you do and the B side is great w/a lil Paul Simon's "The Boxer" as the second cut.  Me thinks this could be a very good double lp.  :) 

IMG-20211203-190811680.jpg

I'll get back to ya!  🙃  😂  Gotta remember it's Nancy Wilson but she can wail if she wants to!  Hmmmmm...

• Like 4

Good evening my vinyl spinnin' friends!  Well, I am going to bust up the party, it is rare that I do this.....FIRST OFF, I landed on Paul's BEAUTIFUL black system!  Back in the day, I actually purchased a Realistic receiver, had the same look, black anodize and a cream colored tuner dial and meters.  Always a nice look.  Ok, speaking of gear....my next few posts tell all :).

• Like 4