Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Still sorting stuff here transitioning over into the "New Remaster" cabinet.  Things going to be darn near full I think.  Did gain space over-all though.  

Realized I've got a lot of stuff I haven't even listened to yet and trying to play it all before I put it away.  Then comes the fact I don't know what I have pictures of and I don't want to spend the time and already have it saved.  Who knows?  One foot nailed down and spinning in circles.   :)  

It'll sort.  Maybe!  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

BTW, Eagles 2022 regular tour tickets go on sale this week.  Check their website for into.  This IS the last go round for the guys from what I've been told so... 

The tour I hit when I was in Phoenix was only an 11-stop tour comprised of their Hotel California lp w/additional hits.  This tour will have everything else and include hits from Hotel California.  Trust me it's gonna be a hoot and a half from what I've been told.  

Stay away from the VIP tickets unless you really want to feel "impotant"  😂

ALSO:  You WILL be checked at the entrance for Proof of Covid & most probably the booster so take your card.  No vaccine you MUST have proof of a negative test w/in 24 hours of the show.  You're a big kid so there's that.

Phoenix show there were prolly 24 people or so physically checking ID & Info 30 yards before you hit the main doors.  Officers also at every checkpoint.  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

BTW, Eagles 2022 regular tour tickets go on sale this week.  Check their website for into.  This IS the last go round for the guys from what I've been told so... 

The tour I hit when I was in Phoenix was only an 11-stop tour comprised of their Hotel California lp w/additional hits.  This tour will have everything else and include hits from Hotel California.  Trust me it's gonna be a hoot and a half from what I've been told.  

Stay away from the VIP tickets unless you really want to feel "impotant"  😂

ALSO:  You WILL be checked at the entrance for Proof of Covid & most probably the booster so take your card.  No vaccine you MUST have proof of a negative test w/in 24 hours of the show.  You're a big kid so there's that.

Phoenix show there were prolly 24 people or so physically checking ID & Info 30 yards before you hit the main doors.  Officers also at every checkpoint.  

rockvogel.gif.ac15943825b2d69ff6b5c7bb8af86742.gif

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

See???  Saw this one and said yuuuuuppers!  Great old Commander Cody & Lost Planet Airman from 1973...  They just keep popping up as I sort...  :)

Commander_Cody.jpg

Mmmm Hmmmmm!

😂

can´t see the vid

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, AndreG. said:

Another stack of used LPs arrived this weekend. Was looking forward to this one (It was/ still is a bit controversial.)

IMG_1962.thumb.jpeg.7b9d89554821c63311aa37ae0b378fb0.jpeg

André , that´s super rare !!!!!!!!!! I do remember because it was content from the Vietnam War, but it was a quite confusing mega mix imo. Which Marantz CDP is that a 8004 SACD ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 1/8/2022 at 1:59 PM, MicroMara said:

So you´re the third who owns a linear tranking tonearm tt ?  like @MeloManiac and @Full Range

I had a cheap Kenwood linear tracking TT that was great until it wasn’t.

the cartridge lead wires had corroded through inside the molded plastic just behind the p-mount.

I thought about trying to rewire it but I decided it was more worth my time to replace it with an old direct drive Technics.

• Like 5

On 1/3/2022 at 12:34 AM, Invidiosulus said:

I’m in Spruce Pine at 2600 ft above sea level and my office is up in Banner Elk at about 3750.

I’ve been getting pinged all weekend that a power supply in our core switch is acting up so I really should go in tomorrow.

I guess I’ll see what Mother Nature thinks about it in the morning.

On 1/3/2022 at 1:16 AM, dirtmudd said:

better you than me !

spoke to soon !

Screenshot_2022-01-09-23-38-39.thumb.png.df3312059cfd80661ee7bd7249a21476.png

• Like 4

6 hours ago, MicroMara said:

André , that´s super rare !!!!!!!!!! I do remember because it was content from the Vietnam War, but it was a quite confusing mega mix imo. Which Marantz CDP is that a 8004 SACD ?

It's a DV7001. I got it because it can be DVD region-fee unlocked by just entering a code via remote control, no chipping or flashing needed. As a bonus it plays SACDs as well. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

Just for you George.  If they don't load for ya I don't know what to tell you. 

I saw them and listened as well , thanx Dave , good old Rock´N Roll , Good Life show . the second life tune was called midnight man.So this tune came into my mind

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, MicroMara said:

finding heaven on earth means losing the ground under your feet   smilie_happy_040.gif

When we get Jehovahs Witnesses knocking on our door

I ask where does heaven start - they can’t answer

Then I give the answer - 1mm from the ground  😀😀😝

• Like 3
  • Haha 3